Kongpop's wounds

"What happened to him? Is he alright now? Is anything serious?" Arthit shoots his questions continuously to Nin, who was stunned by Arthit's gesture.

"Nothing Serious Mr.Arthit... Just high fever. But now he is ok, due to an injection he is sleeping. You can go and see him" Nin pointed Kong's room.

Arthit carefully went inside the room, without waking up the sleeping guy. He stared a few minutes at Kong's face, he looked so innocent and calm. But the bags under Kong's eyes gave a different kind of view. It gave a bang in Arthit's heart 'He looks like, he has been stressed too much, such a Kid, he doesn't even know how to take care of himself. He should rest sometimes. Maybe I gave too much pressure to complete the advertisement soon. I should reframe the schedule" Arthit thought himself, he gently stroked Kong's Cheek and placed his palm on Kong's forehead to check the temperature. He can feel the younger man still have a fever. He just adjusts the bedsheet till Kong's chest and started to leave the room. Suddenly the door has been opened widely by revelling June in the entrance.

"Hi, Mr.Arthit. When you came?"

"I just came a few minutes back. What happened, yesterday I saw him the set. He was alright until the evening. Suddenly how he got a fever?" Arthit asked out of curiosity

"Can we talk somewhere?" June asked Arthit, he got tensed now but he nodded in acceptance. They reached hospital canteen and took an isolated seat.

"Now tell me, Miss. June, what happened, is there anything serious with him?"

"No... Mr.Arthit... He is alright but I want to share a few things with you" June said and looked into Arthit, she can feel the concern in his eyes.

"Sure..." Arthit replied in assurance.

"I don't know what is going on between you and Kong, but I can tell that you don't want to be near him. You may think, he is a spoiled rich kid, but the truth is he suffered a lot to be where he is now" June took a long breath before continue.

"We have been friends from childhood, actually Kong is P'Lee's stepbrother. Kong's Mom and P'Lee's father got married when he was 10. Before that Kong and his mother lived alone. Kong's mom is illiterate so she suffered a lot to take care of Kong's need. She was working in a bakery as a waiter, her salary was too low for their living. They can't even....... offer food 3 times per day. Uncle Sam used to go to that bakery every evening. He started to notice Aunt Allen because of her uniqueness. Slowly he fell in love with her innocence and beauty. He proposed her for marriage after some time. Initially she hesitates but eventually, she accepted his proposal. Kong was so happy when they got married because he thought he is going to get a family like others. But......... in their family no one was ready to accept Kong and his mom, including P'Lee. After months pasted P'Lee started to melt in Aunt Allen's affection because he never tasted mother's love. His mother has died when he was born"

"But he treated Kong as a rival who took his father from him. So whenever he got a chance, he framed him as a bad attitude guy in front of his father. But his father loved Kong dearly. He often praises him for his intelligence and hard work. These all are been fuel in P'Lee's anger. One day P'Lee ruined his father's important business document unknowingly, because of that Uncle Sam faced huge lose. P'Lee put that blame on Kong. Without out enquiring the truth, Uncle Sam beat Kong with the belt and locked him in the darkroom. He cried till the sleep embrace him. After that Kong started to Avoid Uncle Sam. Whenever he saw him, he got panicked. So Uncle Sam also stayed away from Kong. Kong never complains about P'Lee to his mom and his mother was so naive to understand all this. Until Senior high school, P'Lee tortured him in many ways. But he always looked upon him as a big brother, he trusted that one-day P'Lee will accept him wholeheartedly"

"When he got accepted in Uni as a scholar. He came out from that house, started to work in part-time jobs. He completed his degree by his scholarship. He took care of his personal needs by his salary from part-time jobs. After completing the degree, he got accepted as a model in Kong's father's company, because becoming an actor his dream. But no one respected him as a model, everyone thought he doesn't have any talent, just because of his father he got this opportunity. At that time P'Lee started to support him in his carrier. Kong thought P'Lee accepted him as his brother. Till now he is believing that. But.... I never trusted that he should have some reason for that. Because of his hard work Kong became a successful actor in a short period. He was so happy that his dream came true" June became quiet for a second before continuing.

"That year Kong planned to give a valuable gift for his mother's birthday. So he bought a blue diamond neckless with all his savings. He was getting ready so ecstatically to celebrate his mother's birthday, but before leaving his apartment he got a call from his father, telling that his mother has died in an accident. Kong collapsed fully, only hope of his life was left him alone in the world. He cried until there is no tear in his eyes. After his mother's funeral, he got locked him inside his apartment for three months. We tried a lot to convince him, but nothing worked out. We waited until he was willingly opened his door for us. Kong stopped living literally. After many struggles, we took him to a psychiatrist. He got treated for 6 months then he got back to life"

"He started to act for P'Lee, his sole focus was on his carrier. He became an international level artist but he was living like a robot till he met you. I don't know what he wants from you. But as per me he just needs someone who can make him smile, who can make him forget his worries. I don't know what he did to make you avoid him. But try to treat him at least as a friend. Please forgive him, he may do something wrong but he never hurt someone intentionally. I don't need to do this, but after his mother's death, he cried yesterday. Just because you are avoiding him, at that moment I realized our Kong logging for someone's care. If you can't care for him, then no issue but please don't make him cry again. I can't see him like that, Please P'....."

June started to cry and Arthit's eyes also become teary. After a few seconds June looked at Arthit, he didn't say anything. He just stayed in silence for a few minutes and started to run towards the hospital.

Note: I am really sorry I know this chapter bored you. But this chapter is must for the plot. So please forgive me.