It's something important to me

"P'Kong... P'Kong.... P'KONG....."

"Huh?... what happened Nin?"

"That should be my question P', what happened? I have been calling you for a while but you didn't budge ..... By the way, what have you been searching?" Nin asked while staring Kong curiously.

"Err... That.... I think.... I lost something...." Kong replied while tossing the things on the nearest table.

"Ohhh... what have you lost P', tell me I'll help you to find it" Nin asked while walking to Kong. Kong stopped all of his actions for a second before speaking.

"I... I don't know.... But... It's something... Something important to me" Kong said in a low voice. Nin looked at him knowingly than she placed her hand on Kong's shoulder before squeezing it slightly.

"It's Ok P', it's normal to get these kind of feelings when you don't have your memories.... I can understand" Kong just nodded his head while resuming his search. Nin didn't say anything, she decided to leave him alone for some time so she left the room after a few minutes.

(***)

It's been an hour Kong still searching in every nook and corner of the condo. He don't know what he has been searching but he wants to find it at anycast. He turned the whole condo upside down except Lee's room. Lee was sleeping, at least that's what he was thinking so he didn't dare to disturb him. He dropped himself on the sofa in frustration while massaging his aching head.

"P' are you alright?" Nin asked in concern.

"Yeah, I am ok" Kong replied with a small smile.

"Mmm... then come let's have lunch, I'll fetch P' Lee too" Nin said while moving towards Lee's room. Kong just hummed in response.

They had lunch in silence no one tried to make a conversation. Nin can sense the uneasiness in Kong's behaviour but she couldn't do anything about it. It's been two weeks since he came to Thailand, each day Kong's mental condition was getting worse. His headache also dragging him down, in the past two days it became vilest. On the other hand, Arthit was too busy with meetings which he neglected for the past two months.

"I am done Nin, Thanks for the lunch. It was delicious" Kong voice cut off Nin's train of thoughts. She lifted her head to look at him but he moved already to the Kitchen, as usual, he did his dishes before leaving from there. Nin sighed before continue to feed Lee. Kong entered into Lee's room but Nin didn't notice it. After a few minutes, Lee started to sweat like a racehorse, his eyes were filled with horror. Nin got panic by Lee's sudden change.

"P' what happened to you? Does it hurt anywhere?" Nin questioned while checking Lee's hands, legs and all over the body. Lee's heart pained while seeing the genuine concern in her face. For a second he forgot Kong's presence in his room, he stopped sweating and his eyes were back to the pitiful state again. Nin let out a relief sigh while seeing Lee was back to normal. 'DingDingDing' Suddenly the calling bell rang Nin rushed to the door.

"Aww... P'Arthit"

"Hello Nin" With that Arthit entered into the room.

"P'... Where is Mr.Suthilack? He said he will come with you after the registration"

"Oh... Yeah... we came together but he stopped in between to meet up with his friends. He will have lunch with them it seems"

"Then ok.... Come ill serve the lunch to you"

"It's ok Nin, I can help myself and by the way where is Kong" Arthit asked while taking the nearest chair of Lee. Lee looked like a scared cat his eyes were avoiding Arthit's. Arthit raised his eyebrow in doubt but he brushed it in a moment, he thought maybe his presence without Kong scared him so he didn't mind it.