Can you pick me

Slap....

The girl's eyes widened in shock, she rubbed her cheek before staring Kong for a few minutes.

"Who the hell are you...?" Kong shouted at her with a murderous look. Her body shivered in fear. Everyone's attention turned toward them. No one never saw Kong with this rage, it surprised all. A death silent spread into the party hall.

"I... am... so..rr..y...." The girl shuttered her words in fear.

"What..?" Kong roared at her, by that time Lee, Bright, Third and June came to stand beside Kong.

"I.... I... Mistook you.... As my boyfriend" the girl said with the guilty conscious. Kong was ready to throw another slap on her, June grabbed his hand to control him. He turned and glared at June. The same time a guy came and hugged the scared girl.

"You have another thing to take care" June remind Kong. Kong's eyes started to search for Arthit. Arthit was in the entrance of the hall. While the girl saying that she mistook Kong as her boyfriend, Arthit was about to leave the hall but he stopped his steps by her words. Kong ran towards him.

"P'..." Kong opened his mouth to speak, Arthit cut off his words.

"Please Kong..... Don't say anything..... I want to be alone...." With that Arthit started to walk. After a few steps "Don't follow me" he said without looking at Kong. Kong became a bust, he just watched Arthit back till it disappears from his sight. When he was about to run behind Arthit, Bright seized his shoulder.

"Let him Kong....I am sure he will be back...." Bright assured Kong.

Arthit drove out his car with full speed from the hall aimlessly. The sky was already started to wear its pitch-black colour. It became cloudy to match with Arthit's paining heart. Arthit's eyes and the sky started to shed their tears vastly. Arthit's mind was repeating his past and present non-stopping in front of his eyes. He stopped the car in the abended area and he let out his pain in a loud scream.

Flashback

"Honey.... I think it will take one more week" Arthit sadness was reflected in his voice.

"Errrr.... Baby this is not fair.... Its already 2 weeks... you are telling it will take another week..... I am already missing you too badly....." Arthit chuckled by the sweet voice of his fiancé.

"Me too... Missing your beautiful face and your sweet smile...... But you know right how much important this deal to us.... It's my first huge project..... I can't disappoint my dad.... Please, just a week..... It will pass just like that..." Arthit was trying to convince his whining girl. She sighed before speak.

"Mmmm.... Ok.... But promise me that you will take care of yourself..."

"yeah... yeah... I promise I'll never miss any of the diets which you gave for me"

"you better"

"Sure my love.... And I will take you to our engagement shopping personally" Arthit smiled softly at the end of his words

"Really.... Will you?"

"Mmm.... I will"

"Wow.... Thank you.... You are the best baby and I love you"

"I Love you too honey.... I'll back soon"

"Then... Arthit....." She was about to say something but Arthit cut off her words.

"Honey.... I am sorry.... I have to go now, the meeting is about to start..... I'll call you in the evening..."

"Ok.... Bye.... Do your best"