Friend in need is friend indeed

"P' Can you come fast, we have to stop for breakfast too"

"Ok Ok... Stop whining. I am started" Arthit cut the call and rushed to downstairs for his ride. This became a routine for Kong, picking up Arthit before work and drop him after work. He is so happy to do that for his P'.

"Good morning P'"

"Good morning Kong" Arthit gave his dimple smile to the handsome driver.

"Aaaa... P'...." Kong pretends to die.

"Huh...?" Arthit looked at Kong with confusion

"You did it again..." Kong said with a wink.

"Kong.... Do you want me to take a taxi?"

Kong laughed and raised his hand in surrender "Ok... Ok... No more teasing.... Shall we?" Arthit hopped into the car. The ride filled with a lot of argument from yesterday night dinner to today morning breakfast.

"We ate in that shop yesterday only... the food is too bland... I don't like it... today will eat in "Minion spicy hot hub" "

"P'.... we ate two days before in that shop, food is too spicy there for a human... almost I died last time.....I don't know how you are eating that"

"I am not a kid, like you. Who can't even have spicy food"

"Huffff.... Who is having the childish pink milk here...... you or me?"

"Arhhh.... We are having breakfast at "Minion spicy hot hub" dot" Arthit said in a serious tone. Kong turned his head with a sulking glare. Arthit turned his head in annoyance. Finally, they end up having the sandwich in agency building canteen due to the emergency call from Bright.

(***)

"What the hell Bright... Can't you be a little bit responsible for your work?" Lee was scolding Bright, while Arthit and Kong entering the shooting hall. Arthit blood started to boil in anger, he marched towards them. And dragged Bright out of Lee's sight.

"Mr. Lee... you don't have any rights to scold him" Arthit said in a cold tone.

"Mr.Arthit... that... the mistake...." Lee shuttered his word Arthit cut off his word.

"Whatever the mistake he did, you don't have any rights to do that.... Do you know how precious he is? There are a lot of companies are waiting to offer him a better job with high payment but he stuck with me, just because I am his friend. Not only your employee, even you & I can't stand in front of his intelligence. Who the hell are you to questioning about his responsibilities towards work? What did you know about him? Can you able to manage 15 companies affairs in a single hand, he can. Can you able to raise a falling companies reputation in a couple of months, he can. Know about others worth before scolding them. Only I can scold him I have that right but I will not allow anyone to lay a finger on him. Do you understand?" Arthit roared in ager at Lee. Lee was frozen in his place by Arthit Angry roar. He doesn't know what to say so he just nodded. Arthit turned to Bright and dragged him out the hall.

"Ai'Bright did you cut off your tongue... why the hell are you silent, when he was raising his voice"

"Arthit the mistake was mine... So......"

"Whatever... who the hell he is to scold you that to in front of everyone. How dare he is?" Arthit was fuming in anger. Bright was standing there looking into Arthit's eyes. After a few minutes, he pulled Arthit in a tight hug and he said "You are back Arthit....you are back..... I am so happy... I don't mind who is scolding me" he said in between of sob. "But I mind idiot" with that Arthit hugged him back with teary eyes. Meantime in Lee's office, Kong is trying to console him.