This is your vitamin from today

Lee was sweating like hell, he couldn't able to look Arthit's eyes. He was breathing heavily out of nervousness. He never imagined Arthit as aggressive one but fear clutching at his heart while seeing his intimating aura.

"Speak" Arthit ordered in dominating voice, Lee's body shivered by the dominance in the voice. He stared at Arthit for few minutes before diverting his gaze. After felt a few minutes Arthit grabbed his throat tightly in anger before speaking.

"I said speak" Arthit roared while looking into Lee's eyes. Lee chocked in his throat.

"I... I am... Sorry..."

"I don't need your damn sorry.... Just tell me.... what you did to my Kong before I could lose my control" Arthit released his throat with threatening glare.

"I....I.... I Love you Arthit" That's it Arthit lost his patience, he shouted "Release", within a second Lee's body started to fall and Lee's back touched the edge of the ice cubes which is sharper than a knife.

"Aaaaa..... It's hurting.... Aaaaaa..." Lee screamed in pain. Arthit took his hidden knife and he started slice Lee's upper body as he desired.

"Please.... Arthit... Please stop.... I'll tell you... I'll tell you" Arthit stopped slicing and gestured to pull Lee's body up.

"I have planned all this when.... when I came to know that.... that Kong has interest in you"

Flashback On

"Boss he started from here"

"Ok... And make sure that Arthit should be busy for the whole week"

"Sure Boss... Don't worry I have prepared everything"

"Good...."

(***)

"Who the hell are you guys? What are you doing?" Kong yelled at the strangers who was trying to shift him from the taxi to their black car. Kong kicked one of the men and he flipped his body while smashing the men together who were holding his hands. Before he throws his next blow someone hit hard on his head.

SLAP

"I told you not to harm him physically"

"But boss he...."

"Shut up and get out from here"

After sent the servant away, the black-masked man entered into the small dark room. Once he entered he signalled to switch on the lights. He walked towards the young man who was laying on the floor motionless. He traced the young man's feature by his finger before gripping his hair tightly.

"Oo.... My little brother, I pity you. Your life will stop from the moment you opened your eyes" The man laughed loudly before dropping him again on the floor.

"You know what brother, after so many years I am being so happy now just seeing you in this position. I have waited too long for this day..... My effort didn't go vile...." He smirked before moving the other side. He observed Kong's face for some time before speaking again.

"I don't know what people are seeing in you... I am more handsome and talented than you.... But why.... Why everyone choose you over me..... Even Arthit...... dammit...... I loved him longer than you... I can give everything to him which you can't..... I made him come to Thailand.... I helped him to achieve his goal but.... But his stupid heart tailed you.... You know what... I just used to hate you but after your confession of your crush on him only, I decided to get rid of you.... I will erase your existence from his....... No No.... from our life......" The man laughed again loudly.

"I am more than excited to enjoy your scream and pitifulness and most importantly I can't wait to see your expression when you see who is behind this mask," he said with a smirk on his face while glaring Kong.

"Aaa...." With that Kong started to open his eyes. He took a few steps back from him to let him take his time to consume the situation.

"What the he..." Kong stopped his words when he noticed that his hands and legs were chained. Immediately he tried to break the chains but a voice interrupted him. Till that moment he didn't notice the other man's presence in that room.

"Don't waste your effort on that... you will need your energy later" The man spoke in a sarcastic tone. Kong lift his head and looked at that man as disgusting thing before speaking.

"Who the hell are you?... and... and why you have kidnapped me?" The man laughed before answering his question.

"Actually I wanted to tell you badly who I am...... But...... it's not the time to revel..... Moreover, I want to introduce someone to you before that" With those words, the man clapped his hands another man entered into the room with a mask. He came and stood beside the previous masked man without any words.

"Remove your mask" the previous man ordered the other man obeyed his words. Once he removed his mask Kong got shock.

"P' Arthit...." Kong spoke in shock, the said main just smirked at him.

"P'.... If it's one of your prank please stop it now... it's not funny at all" Kong pleated while crawling towards the man. He grabbed the man's hand with puppy eyes but after a second he realized that the man in front of him is not his P' so he pulled back immediately.

"Who... are you? Why... why you looks like my P... just tell me who the hell are you guys? And.... and what you guys want from me?" Kong shouted in frustration. The previous man laughed loudly while looking at his state.

"I love it... how you are getting frustrated. Yeah indeed he is not Arthit but in few days you can't figure out the difference.... You will just remember his face....." Kong tried to punch the man but his hand was chained so he couldn't move it further to throw the punch. Again the man laughed before signalled the duplicate Arthit to get out of the room.

"You asked what I want right. I want to erase you from Arthit life to make him mine. But don't worry I will not kill you but I will make your life miserable in all the ways" Kong was fuming in anger by the man's words.

"Who the hell are you baster? If you dare to lay a finger on My P' Arthit, I will skin you alive with my bare hands" Than man got irritated by his words so he slapped hard on Kong's cheek and he grabbed his hair before pulling it harshly close to his masked face.

"How dare you little shit...... After today... you won't even get a chance to breathe on your own.... Let's see how you are going to do what you said....." The man rumbled before pushing him on the floor again. The man pulled an injection out of his pocket with a smirk.

"You know what this is?" Kong looked at the man with confusion.

"This is your daily vitamin from today, it will attack your brain directly. Initially, it will make you vulnerable and day by day you will lose your memories, sense and finally, it will kill your brain cells. After that, I'll throw you in the street" The man said with the smirk and he stared Kong who was glaring at him for a few minutes. After felt some minutes passed the injected the serum into Kong's body forcefully. Kong screamed in pain. The man enjoyed the view in front of him for a while before leaving the room. Once he left the room, the room went dark. Kong started to panic, he is afraid of darkness.

"Please.... Turn on the lights.... Please.... Aaaaaa....." Kong shouted in fear but no one answers his scream remain dark until he closed his in dizziness.