First Date

"Arhhh.... Arthit..... You are such a stupid...... how can I face him now.... Mmmmmm..... Demit...... Ok.... Relax.... No issues..... Just pretend that you forgot everything...... yes... That's a good idea.... See Arthit you didn't remember anything Ok..... Ok, take a deep breath....." Arthit was convincing himself while looking at the mirror.

Knock...Knock...Knock

"P'.... are you alright, you have been there almost an hour" Arthit heart stopped for a second by Kong's voice.

"Aaa.... I..am... I...am" 'what to say..... think think think'

"P'..... Can I come in"

"Huhh.... No... No... I mean.... I am... alright... I am just.... Just taking bath"

"Oooo.... Ok P'.... If anything just call me, ill be here only"

"Mmm... Ok Kong" 

Arthit dragged himself under the shower, the cold water helped a little bit to calm himself. He repeated yesterday's events in his mind. Without knowing him his lips curved into a smile.

"Ohhh... shit.... I didn't bring anything to wear even a towel..... Arrrrrr"

"Kong... Kong... r u there...?"

"Yes... P'"

"Mmmmm.... Can you get me a towel?"

"Sure P'" Kong rushed to cupboard.

KnockKnock

"P' your towel..." Arthit opened the door to get the towel.

"P'... Are you done?" with that question Kong peeked inside the bathroom.

"No, it will take another 10 minutes.... Why?"

"Nothing P'... Even I want to take a bath.... So...."

"So...?" Arthit raised his eyebrow.

"So.... If you..... Don't mind...... Can I join you?"

"Kong.... You...." Arthit pulled the towel and closed the door on Kong's face. Kong smiled before leaving the place. After 10 minutes Arthit came out from the shower with a towel. Kong's heart starts to pump too fast by the treat for his eyes. Arthit's wet body tempting him to trace it. Kong clenched his fist to control his urge. Arthit's fresh little parted lips pulling his lips to taste it. Kong licked his lips unconsciously. His breath started to heat up. "Kong.... Control man... don't ruin anything by your own hand..... you can... think something else.... Arrrr... think about M's funny jokes.... Huhhh....? Kong is it even a joke..... Ok... Ok... It's not helping at all... just leave from here...."

"Kong... Kong.... Kongpop....."

"Aaaa.... P'..."

"What are you dreaming about?"

'If I said you will break my head for sure'

"Huhhh.... Nothing.... Tell me"

"Don't you wanna take bath?"

"No.... Yeah... I mean.... I want but I don't have any changing cloths here.... So...."

"It's Ok.... You can use mine.... I think it will fit for you" Just now Arthit looked at Kong's eyes, it was roaming all over his body. Suddenly Arthit felt uncomfortable, so he took a nearby cloth to cover his upper body. Arthit's act brought Kong to reality, he jumped off the bed and took a t-shirt & Jean before rushing towards the bathroom.

(***)

Kong finished his shower. Meanwhile, Arthit brought breakfast for both of them. The breakfast table was so silent. Arthit was trying not to show his embarrassment. But Kong was enjoying each and every move of Arthit's lips. "Was it sweet...?" He remembered Arthit's question suddenly.