Departure of Arthit

"Arthit what the hell is wrong with you..... It's just Kong.... you had dinner with him before too.... Arrrrr........ But he was not my lover then and for god sake, it's our official date..... Oh My God, I can't believe you..... You are fucking 28 Arthit, not a teenager.... Why are you behaving like one...." Arthit was debating with himself after parking his car in front of the restaurant. His thought was cut off by Security guard.

"Excuse me, Sir... Are you alright?"

"Aaaa... Yeah.... I am ok" Arthit got off and passed the Key to the guard.

"Hello... I am Arthit...... I am..." He introduces himself to the receptionist, she cut off his words.

"Good evening Sir.... Welcome to XXYY... Mr. Kongpop is waiting for you......This way please" she led the way for Arthit. He followed her nervously, he adjusts his outfit nth time.

"In the left, second cabin Sir"

"Mmm.. Thank you" Arthit smiled sweetly.

"It's my pleasure... Enjoy your evening sir" She bid her farewell with a stumpy giggle.

Once he entered the cabin, his eyes bloomed by the view. The most handsome man was waiting there with a killer smile. Arthit was staring at him without blinking his eyes till reaching Kong's hand.

 Arthit was staring at him without blinking his eyes till reaching Kong's hand

Kong took his hand and led to his seat. "You are stunning P'" Kong whispered while adjusting the seat for him. Arthit's body shivered because of the sudden hot breath trace on his cheek. He blushed helplessly. Kong smiled brightly while taking the opposite seat. Arthit breath started to heat up while seeing Kong's sinful handsome face too close.

"Errr

"Errr..... I am sorry Kong...... I was late" He tried to sound normal.

"It's Ok P'..... It's not a problem..."

"Mmm..... And... you.... You are.... Looking handsome" Arthit sipped his pink milk after finished that sentence to calm his banging heart. Kong face brightened, he blushed slightly.

"Thanks, P'.... But I don't have a word to put your beauty"

"Kong..... Don't start with your cheesy lines" Arthit fake his glare.