It feels like Heaven in Earth

"P' this not fair.... I am a patient...." Kong throws the pillow on Arthit and he was running around the hospital room to escape from Arthit.

"But it serves you right.... How dare you to make fun of me?" Arthit trying to catch Kong.

"But.... P'... Violence is not a solution for anything.... Please come down" Kong said in out of breath, he closed his eyes for a second to take a breath. Arthit cached Kong in that gab and pinned him on the bed.

Arthit blowing his hair while staring Kong's eyes with an evil smirk. The view gained a shiver from Kong's body.

"P'..... P'.... Let's make a deal" Kong tried his final chance.

"What deal...?" Arthit tilted his head in curiosity.

"How about... that.... That... you tell me about your secret dream... and ill promise, will never ever tease you in my lifetime"

Arthit made a serious thinking face, after a few minutes "How about this, I will kill you and Bright and will burn your body somewhere....... An unknown place, then u will not have a chance to tease me" He said in a serious tone. Kong widened his eyes in shock.

"P', Now I can under why Mr. Bright is scared of you.... You are such an evil who hidden in angle look"

"Huh..? Then let see what evil can do" with that Arthit raised his fist and Kong shut his eyes tightly to receive the pain. Arthit smiled and started to tickle Kong.

"Haaa... P'.... Haaa....Haaaa... Please P'.... Haaa... stop it..... Haaaaa....haaa...haaa I cant.... Haaaa......."

"Who.... You are calling evil.... Mmmmm..... tell me.... Who am I? ah?"

"P' .... Haaaa.... Haaaa.... You are..... haaaaa"

"I am?"

"Haaaaa..... you are.... Haaaaa.... An angel..... haaa...haaa.... Please P'..... haaa...haaa... I can't breath"

Suddenly the door opened with a loud thud, Arthit stops tickling Kong and get out of the bed. Both looked at the door. An angry nurse is standing there with a tray.

"This is a hospital, not your bedroom... can you both shut your tone down" she shouted at them.

"Don't worry ill handle it" with that Lee entered into the room. The nurse left the room with a nod.

"P'Lee what are you doing here?" "Mr.Lee when you came?" Both asked at the same time

"I heard that you are discharging today, so I came to pick you up. And for Mr.Arthit question, I have been here enough to hear laughing session" Lee said in a cold tone.

"We are sorry Mr.Lee.... we are just playing around.... So.... So we forgot that we are in hospital" Arthit said in a guilty tone.

"I can see that" Lee spoke with a stern face.

"P'... that" Kong opened his mouth to speak but cut off by Lee.

"We are leaving in another 30 minutes pack your stuff, I'll go and check the process" with that he left the room.

"Ouch.... P' it hurts"

"Now what Mr.Lee will think of me? It's all because of you idiot" Arthit slightly hit Kong's arms.

"Afff.... Because of me?... who started to tickling me?... it's you P'" Kong defend himself while rubbing his arms.

"You were teasing me endlessly from the morning, so I want to teach you a lesson"

"P'... I am repeating myself... I never teased you... you are just cute that's true"

"Kong.... You started it again" Arthit raises his fist, Kong started to run Arthit was behind him. When both of them out of breath they stopped in the middle of the room and met with an angry gaze. Lee was standing there with discharge papers in his hand. Kong and Arthit were speechless for a second and they started to pack all the things in a hurry with a pin-drop silent.

(***)

The ride was filled with silence, no one dares to look at Lee's eyes. Kong and Arthit were just glancing each other from time to time. After an hour they dropped Arthit in the hotel and they went towards Kong's apartment.

"P' Are you still angry?" Kong asked in a low voice. Lee just glared at him.

"We were just playing" Kong said and pouted like a kid.

"When Arthit came to the hospital?"

"He came yesterday"

"Why didn't you tell me"

"Huh...?"

"I mean why you didn't tell me that you are sick?"

"I thought Nin will inform you because she is the one who admitted me in the hospital" There is silence for few minutes.

"You looks so happy" Lee stated the fact

"Yes... P'.... I am sooooooo happyyyyyy" Kong said with a smiling face.

"What is the occasion?"

"I am just happy... That's no need to be an occasion.... P'Arthit took care of me when I am sick and you came to pick me from the hospital... I feel so lucky to have you both in my life" Kong placed his head back on the seat and closed his eyes with a smiling face. Lee just glared his face with irritation for a few seconds.

"I don't know you are that close to him" Lee said and looked at Kong

"Even I can't believe till now, that he stayed in the hospital to take care of me"

"Mmmm"

"You know one thing P'... He kissed me" Lee put a sudden break by Kong's word and Kong got hit on his head.

"Ouch.... P'.... why the hell you stepped on the break suddenly" Kong asked while rubbing his forehead. Lee just tightens his grip on the staring while controlling his anger.

"What did you say?"

"Why you stepped....."

"Not that one.... Before that"

"Ohhh... he kissed me on the forehead"

"In Forehead?"

"Yeah.... Wait wait... what did you think P'?" Kong asked in a shy smile

"Nothing" But Kong guessed what he thought and "I will die if that happened really.it feels like heaven in the earth being with him. Is it too much that wanting him only for myself? " thought himself and sighed. Lee let out his breath in relief and started the car again but his eyes still field with anger. He couldn't accept Kong and Arthit closeness. Kong's laughing sound still echoing in his mind. They reached Kong's apartment in a few minutes.

"Bye P'"

"Bye Kong. Take care of yourself. Call me if you need anything" Lee faked his concern and started the car with full speed in anger and disappointment. Kong walking toward his apartment while whistling in happiness and mind full of Arthit's smiling face.