President and the Pink Milk

After a long argument, Arthit forgave Bright, with the warning of direct termination, if this repeat in future. "See Bright, you may my friend, but this is business. I will never mix my personal life with business. You know that very well, so you should be more conscious of your duty as my PA. Hope you understand" with that Arthit started to leave the place.

Bright breathed in relief and shouted, "Thank you Arthit". Hearing that Arthit just smirked and shook his head, thinking about Bright's nature, "Quit the thanks and be prepared for tomorrow's event. Remember, it should be perfect my dear friend" Arthit remind bright and left the place.

"Sure... Sure..." Bright shouted in the air.

Next day morning, a bunch of people working in a hurry, because in one and half an hour the photoshoot will begin and the president will be there in half an hour. Before the president's arrival, they should complete the arrangements. Bright rushing everyone to be quick and checked his list "Cameraman ready, Background work..... Mmmm... Almost done, Artist came, Refreshments are ready... Mmm... then what else......" Bright started to think deeply and in a few minutes, his eyes winded in shock "O my God... shit Bright... you are done. Arthit going to cut off your throat" Bright mumbled to himself before took his phone and dialled a number.

"Hello... Mr. Born... Where are you?"

"Hello Sir, I am in front of the hotel to pick Mr. Arthit"

"Thank god... you saved my life. Thank you so much, Mr. Born, to being there on time"

"No need to thank me, Mr. Bright, if you want to thank someone, you should thank the manager. He is the one who called half an hour before to remain me to pick Mr Arthit. If not him we both will be in trouble"

"Sure... Sure... I'll thank him. Anyway Bye Mr Born"

Bright searched for mike and found him in the corner of the room with a bunch of files. Mike sensed someone's eyes on him and lifted his head, met with bright eyes. Bright made a simple smile in gratitude, Mike returned the smile in understanding and back to the files.

(.....)

Arthit came to the venue and made sure that everything is ready to start the shoot and ordered Bright to check on Artists whether they completed they are ready for the shoot. And He made his way to the cameraman to explain the theme by himself, while they were in the middle of the conversation, Bright came with panic expression. Arthit sensed something is fishy.

"Shoot out Bright... What you made this time? Hope you remember our yesterday conversation" With cold expression Arthit looking into Bright's eyes.

"Everything is ready Sir... But..." Bright hesitate to finish it.

"What?"

"An artist is yet to come... Hope he will be here in 10 to 15 minutes" Bright replied and droop his head down.

"Don't be in hope, just call and make sure that they can be on time or not. If not, ask them to don't bother by visiting" Arthit replied with the cold tone.

"We are here" with that June and Kongpop entered the hall.

Everyone's attention turned to their direction. Kongpop made his way to Arthit with pink milk in his hand. Athirt's eyes winded in shock and glared Kong with full of anger. Except for Arthit's closed circle, No one knows about his addiction for pink milk. Now Kongpop going to announce it to the whole world. Before Kongpop reaches him he made his way to him.

"Nong Kong... What is this? Are you trying to mock me? I asked sorry for humiliating you on that day, then why are you doing this" Arthit asked in a low voice with full of rage. Kongpop confused by Arthit action.

"What are you talking about P' Arthit? I didn't get you." Kong replied with a slight shiver.

"This... I am talking about this" Arthit pointed the pink milk

"This..? I went for a coffee and thought of buying you a drink. I'm not sure, what kind of drinks you are into. But you seemed, enjoyed the pink milk in our lunch. So I just bought it for you" Kong explained with an innocent expression.

"Yes, I like pink milk... But... But... you don't need to drum it to the whole world Kong, understand" Arthit embarrassed by his words and his cheeks turned red. With a light smile, Kong closed his eyes to frame this face of Arthit permanently in his memory. And he likes how Arthit addressed him.

"Sorry P' I'll be careful next time" Kong confirmed to Arthit and started to leave the place. Arthit eyes travelled along with the pink milk which Kong sipping now. Kong can clearly see the logging in Arthit's eyes and chuckled by his behaviour.

Note: Please let me know your comments on the story. Then only I can rectify my mistakes. Whatever the comments I'm ready to accept.