First day shoot

"Kong we shouldn't do this here" Arthit breathe was irregular and the heat was spreading on his cheeks.

"I know P'...... but.... it's your mistake, you are being so cute to resist" eyes full of love and lust Kong starring at Arthit.

" Kong.... please" Kong touched Arthit's cheeks Arthit closed his eyes to feel the warmth of Kong's hand.

"You are so beautiful P' for a man and your skin..... Is so soft, it's tempting to touch" Kong gently strokes Arthit's cheek and leaned closer to him " And your lips.... it looks like a strawberry, it's inviting me to devour it... " he said in a husky voice, Arthit can feel Kong's hot breathe on his face unknowingly he licked his lips.

In a few seconds, Arthit felt a wet touch on his lips, he got shocked at first, but he started to melt in Kong's Kiss. Kong was kissing slowly with full of love. Arthit wrapped his hand around his neck, Kong placed his left balm on Arthit's nape, right on his waist and he pulled him closer to depend the kiss. Their body pressed each other.

Arthit can feel Kong's raising heartbeats, he pressed himself closer. Kong's right hand started to roam on Arthit's body while his lips and tongue devouring Arthit's mouth. Kong tugged Arthit's shirt and touched Arthit's bare skin with his cold balm. Arthit opened his eyes in shock with a loud " No........"

" Shit.... Arthit what the hell" Arthit woke up in a panic state, his heart rising up and down to match the rhythm of his breath "It's just a dream..... It's just a dream" he tried to calm himself, he ran to the washroom and flashed the water on the face to reduce the spreading heat on his body.

"Chiea..... I am going to kill Bright for sure, his nonsense talk ruined my sleep" Arthit said angrily before back to the bed. After that, he tried to sleep many times, but whenever he closed his eyes, Kong's lips pop up in his mind. He pulled his hair in frustration.

(***)

The first-day shoot for the advertisement is going to start today. So Arthit came to the set earlier, to make sure that everything is perfect. Everyone is doing their part well. The theme of the advertisement is freshness, so the set filed with natural things. The atmosphere is very pleasant. Arthit is very much happy about the outcome of the Artwork.

Kong is getting ready for the shooting in the makeup room. Arthit didn't see kong from the morning. He was kind of avoiding him. Because whenever he saw kong's face, the kissing image was pop up in his mind. He doesn't want the younger man to see his flustered face.

Kong came out from the makeup room, Arthit heart skipped a beat because of the view in front of him. He roamed his eyes from head to toe of the young man.
Kong standing there like a Greek God. He wore a blue jean and black coat over his shoulder, his tan body was exposed fully. Arthit can feel the strongness just looking at his abs. He wants to touch that fine body by his finger to feel the warmth of the skin.

 He wants to touch that fine body by his finger to feel the warmth of the skin

"P'.... P'...." Kong was trying to get Arthit attention. But his voice not reaching Arthit's ear. Kong pinched Arthit's cheek.

"Ouch... What the hell Kong? Why did u pinch me? Ahhh... It hurts" Arthit shouted while rubbing his cheek. Kong was laughing by Arthit's gesture.

" I m sorry P'... But I was calling you for hours, you didn't respond. So I need to do something to get your attention from somewhere" Kong said while looking at his abs.

Arthit turned his head in embarrassment, "P' do u like what you see?" Kong asked in a low voice.

" Shut up... Kong don't be full of yourself... I.... I... I was just thinking about something... That's it.... Just tell me what you want?" Arthit defends himself without looking at Kong's face.

"Nothing P'.... I just came to get my wish"

"Haaa....?"

"For the shooting P'... Usually, P'Lee or my family members will wish me before the shoot, but no one is here today, so I thought of getting it from you. Because I am thinking of you as my family" Arthit touched by Kong's word.

"Ok... Ok... Good luck Kong.... Give your best" Arthit gave a cute smile to him.

"Sure P'.... Thank you so much" with that Kong left the place.

"Thank God... I think my mind also getting corrupted.... Arthit he is Kid... And he is also a man like you... Pull yourself together... Focus on your work.... This is all because of the lack of sleep.... You should sleep well tonight.." Arthit was speaking with himself for a long time, suddenly he felt a little pain his arms.

"Who the hell... Aaaa... I... I am sorry Mr.Lee, I thought it was someone"

"It's ok Mr.Arthit, I just came to check on the shooting, but you seem to be in deep thought, Is everything ok here?"

"Yes, Mr.Lee... Everything is perfect... Thank you so much, especially the set is awesome"

"Ok then I am leaving, I have a meeting. Just call me if you need anything... Bye"

" Sure Mr.Lee... Thank you... Bye"

Arthit diverted his eyes to the shooting area, his eyes met with Kong's eyes. He was starring at him. An electric wave ran into Arthit's spine, he quickly divided his gaze. After that, the whole day Arthit isolated him with his file.

(***)

Suddenly Arthit felt someone's presence behind him, so he turned to look at that person. There stands a complete different version of Kong with his lunch and pink milk.

'Is he this handsome all these time or it's my hallucinations' Arthit thought himself and he cleared his throat

" What is this Nong Kong?"

"Aaa... P'.... everyone is having lunch but you didn't join us. I thought you are busy with something, so I brought your lunch here"

" Ohh... Thank you so much Kong" Arthit took his lunch from Kong's hand and sipped his pink milk. After a few seconds Arthit turned and looked at Kong he was standing in the same place as like statue.

"What...?"

"Nothing P... I just want to make sure that you had your lunch"

"See Kong... I am not a kid... I can take care of myself... You can leave now" Arthit said in a cold tone and turned his gaze to file.

"P' can I ask you something"

"Mmm" Arthit hummed without looking at him

"Did I do anything that bothered you? Because you are kind of avoiding me from morning" Kong asked in a sad tone.

Arthit felt little guilty " No... No... You didn't do anything Kong... I m just frustrated with work that's it... Don't worry, ill be alright" with that he smiled sweetly at Kong. But Kong felt that something bothering the older man. He doesn't want to bug him further so he left the place without saying anything.