He is my Breath

A young man was sipping his drink with visible sadness, his whole heart and brain paining like hell. The pain rips him up, he is feeling very lonely and heartbroken at this moment. Without his lover, he was feeling like he stuck in the black hole. His soul was screaming to feel the touch of his other half. His tears were threatening to fall down but his lips curved into a sad smile while remembering the sweet memories with his Kong.

Flashback On

"Arthit.... Bring that sweets here" Arthit's mom screamed from Pooja room

"Haaa Ma....." Arthit ran towards the Kitchen.

The Holi festival evening started with the blissful feeling, Holi is a symbol of love and unity. It is celebrated with colours, colours of joy and colours of love. Arthit home jam-packed with cheerful noise and sweet laugh. Arthit came back with sweets, his mom gave him a lovely smile while grabbing it from him. Before returning the smile his cousins pinned him on the floor, his eyes widened in shock. He may love the Holi festival but he hate being coloured. He was struggling to loosen their grip while covering his face with his elbows.

"Deepi.... Ragul..... What are you doing" Arthit's mom scolded them, Arthit let out a relief groan. But they both looked at her with pleading eyes.

"Aunty...." They opened their mouth to speak but Arthit's mom cut off their words.

"I should be the one who colour him first" Arthit mom coloured his chin with purple colour and she laughed like a little girl while seeing her son's grumbling face.

"Ma....." Arthit turned his face with a sulk, his gaze landed on his cousins. Their face were showing an unpredictable expression. He followed their gaze, his world stopped the moment his eyes catches the young man's figure.

"Hi P'..." Kong greeted with his signature smile.

"Wow.... His voice also handsome" Deepi commented with a shy smile.

"Huhh?..." Arthit's possessive glare automatically sliced his cousin. He came out from his shock and stand up to introduce Kong to his mother and cousins.

"Hi, Kong.... Err... Mom this is my..... friend Kongpop, he is from Thailand..... Aaaaa... Kong this my mom"

"Hi Aunty" Kong waied Arthit's mom

"Hi, Kong..... I too can call you Kong right" Arthit mom asked with a sweet smile.

"Yeah.... Yeah.... You Can Aunty" Kong smiled brightly while replying.

"Mmm.... Welcome, Kong.... Happy Holi" With that she hugged him lovingly. It reminds his mother to him. After a long time, he is feeling mother's love. He hugged her tightly for a moment. She confused by his expression but she stroked his back affectionately. Kong released the hug, Arthit mom noticed Kong's teary eyes and smiled like she understood.

"Thanks... Mom... Arrr i... Am sorry Aunty"

"It's ok... Kong no issues.... you can call me mom..... You too like a son to me"

"Thanks, mom... Happy Holi to you too" Kong hugged her again before hugging Arthit.

"Happy Holi P'..." Kong wished him in a soft voice. Arthit heart skipped a beat by his gesture but he is Mr. Stubborn right so he controlled himself before speaking.

"What are you doing here?" Arthit hissed under his breath.

"I came to grant your wish" Kong whispered while slightly kissing Arthit's ear. Arthit body shivered by his sudden act but Kong's reply pushed him into confusion, so he looked at him confusingly while breaking the hug. Kong understood his boyfriend's confusion, he just smirked at him playfully while extending his hand to Ragul.