Way to his heart

" Can I be more than that?"

" Sure..." Arthit took one step closer and looked straight into Kong's eyes " If you don't put off this nonsense act.... You will be one of my enemies.... Whom I want to kill with my bare hands..." Arthit said in a cold tone without blinking his eyes. Kong shivered for a second and stepped back.

"P' I am just kidding..." Kong defends with a nervous smile. Arthit burst out of laughing. Kong was looking at him confusingly.

" kong your face... Ha ha...You should have looked at it....... It looks like a scared puppy... Ha ha" Arthit said in between of laugh.

" You should have looked at your face while saying it P'.... It will scare anyone to the death" Kong thought while pouting by Arthit acts.

Ring Ring Ring Kong phone started to ring.

"Hello... June"

"...."

" shit.... How I forgot it.... I'll be there soon"

"......"

" Sure.... Ok bye"

" P' I have a fan meeting in the evening... So I need to go now... Will see you in the morning" with that Kong left the room.

Arthit was sat on the bed and started to think about Kong's question "Is he really teasing me or??.......... But when he asked that I felt the longing in his eyes........ maybe it's my illusion..... Arthit you are being stupid again.... Arrrhhh..."  And he dropped his body on the bed.

(***)

"Hello P' he will reach in a few minutes, did you reached the airport"

" Yes, Kong... I am in the parking area... Will call you after received him"

" Ok... P' as I mentioned he is somehow expensive, so don't mind if he commends on something"

"Ok... Ok, don't worry I can handle it... Arthit's Credit card is with me" Bright said with a laugh

"Ok.. P'... Call me if anything.... Now I have to go.... Bye"

Bright is waiting in the airport entrance to pick Third with a Name board. After felt an hour a cute boy came and stand in front of him with a glass.

 After felt an hour a cute boy came and stand in front of him with a glass

"Hi.... I am Third..." Bright's heart skipped a beat.

"Huhhh..... You.... Third..."

"Is there any problem with that?"

" No.... Actually, I have imagined you differently.... Ok, screw it.. Hi, I am Bright... Kong's Friend" Bright said with a shy smile. Third, narrowed his eyebrow, Bright shook his head.

"Ok... Shall we?"

"Yeah sure...."

Bright and third made their way to the parking slot. Bright was just observing Third the whole way. He doesn't know which part of this boy's body is not cute. " his eyes, cute, his nose cute, his lips extremely cute, Even his fingers are so cute, and the slightly opened chest.... Bright you are proving that you are a povert.... Can't you control your eyes.........."  he thought before boarded the car. The ride filled with dead silence. Third break the silence.