Chapter 4

You guys kidding me? 669 votes?? Am I not writing enough? 🤣

~~~

The target was bought forward by one of the persons working there. There was only one hole and it's the hole at the top, at the head.

"Wow Jimin, you really have good aim. You can keep this as a souvenir." Hoseok handed the piece over to Jimin and took the revolver from him.

Jimin took off the earmuffs and googles placing it at the designated area. He kept the target with him.

"I'll send you over to Taehyung's since he is back and his department also handle with weapons, but melee weapons instead of range weapons like guns." Hoseok said, going up to his office from the staircase.

Hoseok then brought Jimin over to Taehyung's office. Taehyung was changing halfway through.

"Oops, sorry Taehyung, didn't mean to see that." Hoseok said and then he pushed Jimin into the office, immediately heading for his own.

"Hi?" Jimin's voice was soft, Taehyung's shirt not even buttoned yet showing off his muscles.

"Hey, urm just give me a minute, you can sit down first." Taehyung said before quickly buttoning up his shirt.

Jimin taking a seat, watching Taehyung button up his shirt quickly, having trouble to button up with speed.

"Uhhh right, my department huh? Well there's not much to say, near range attacks are pretty much my forte. Bats, knives, daggers, pretty much anything short ranged can be used." Taehyung explained before pulling out a drawer.

The drawer had all kinds of things, bats and all pretty much looked like they are custom made for Taehyung because they all have the aesthetic look to them.

"These are all my favourite weapons, so I always use them. I have them washed and bleached every time I finish a mission." Taehyung explained before pushing the drawer close.

"Let's have a mini match shall we? See who is stronger than who." Taehyung said.

"Sure, since your tour is extremely short." Jimin smirked, he wanted to play.