Chapter 61

Hoseok, Jimin and Yoongi laid on the bed together since there is only one bed in Yoongi's room.

"I have a strong feeling that Namjoon will be sleeping with Jin, so Hoseok you will sleep in your own room tomorrow." Yoongi said before cuddling close to Jimin.

"So cold hearted. Tomorrow night we won't even be sleeping, we are meeting him remember?" Hoseok reminded before going to the couch in the room to sleep, letting the couple have their time.

"Right. Then you can sleep in your room by yourself, I'll see you tomorrow morning." Yoongi yawned as Jimin ran his fingers through Yoongi's hair.

"Fine then I'll see you tomorrow." Hoseok said and left towards his room. He pulled out his training book and started to record his progress.

He had slowed down so much because of the continuous attacks by secrets. Hoseok sighed before taking some vitamins and slept in his warm bed, he will train tomorrow morning.

~~~

Jimin waited until Yoongi was fully asleep before leaving the room. He stayed at the living room by himself. He felt like the place isn't right at all. Something was very off.

Jimin was observant due to Secrets. He took a random vase and smash it to the ground, a video camera.

This whole place is rigged.

Jimin huffed before destroying every camera and voice recorder in the whole house. It took some time and the house became a complete mess.

He knows that Secrets wouldn't dare enter the house with people inside so they were safe for now.

He walked to Taehyung and Jungkook's room and woke the two up.

"What the hell is going on?" Taehyung asked, his voice full of sleep.

"This house is rigged. We might need to move but I don't know where. I mean my old apartment might do because Secrets doesn't know but it's small." Jimin tried to explain.

~~~

I don't know if you guys know though, the books can be read separately. Though it might not make sense because I would start where I left off from the previous part (book).