Chapter 66

The boys went to Jimin's apartment, yes they all got the deets. The younger ones are probably cleaning up the place with Jin so that it would at least be liveable.

The car ride wasn't quiet, mainly because the two loud horns are in the car.

It is like putting soulmates together because they just wouldn't stop talking about their life.

Then one detail caught Yoongi's attention.

"You know, I've actually got some connections in Secrets. Apparently they don't agree with Secrets ways, but they haven't been brainwashed yet. That's what they say." Jay said and Yoongi almost slam his breaks and shoot his questions.

"So what Yoongi guessed was true?" Hoseok asked and Jay just nodded.

"You have connections with Secrets? How?" Yoongi asked as he sped up. He wants to get to Jimin's place as quickly as possible.

It was quite a run down place but it was okay in general and homely, mainly cause it's a small place.

"You know my job, other than selling arms, I also work as something like a spy." Jay stated as he tried to recall how he got into contact with Secrets.

"So a few month prior, I was contacted by an overseas company to infiltrate Secrets which by the way was extremely easy if they don't even know who you are. So I managed to get some of them on my side and they provide intel for me." Jay concluded.

"Yea and you better not betray me or I make sure your head will be shot by Jungkook." Yoongi said.

"Who is Jungkook?" Jay looked extremely confused, 4 years and so much changed. Wait... 4 years is a long time.

"He is one of my group members now and he is a sniper, but he is also good at hand to hand combat. He is definitely better than you." Yoongi stated.