Chapter 14

Before I start this chapter, I wanna ask, do you have piercings? If so how many?

I have 14 piercings, consisting of 2 helixes(both on my right), 3 on the cartilage closer to the lobe(2 on the right, 1 on the left), 8 lobe piercings(4 on each ear) and a belly button piercing.

~~~

"Well actually, it's real name is Secrets. Many people who know the place call it The Job because it helps criminals, mostly rich people, to escape the law. From this context, you can already tell, people who know the place are probably filthy rich." Namjoon displayed it on the screen in the infirmary room.

"Yea, pretty much what Namjoon hyung said." Jimin muttered under his breath. His eyes still casted down on his lap.

"Why were you there in the first place? What are all these marks about? Jiminie, you have to tell us, we can help you for sure." Hoseok hugged Jimin gently, knowing that the injuries sustained weren't light.

"They kinda recruited me off the streets, thinking that I could be of help to them. So they trained me in many ways, how to hold a gun, hacking, combat etc. It was probably two months before I became Yoongi's contract boyfriend." Jimin fiddled with his small fingers.

"Did they do this to you? Oh my god, it was so bad. We have to tell Jin." Namjoon muttered.

"No!" The other 3 boys shouted in unison.

"Yea but you do remember that all 6 of us have shifts tonight, right? He invited Kookie and Tae to join the job as well." Namjoon looked at them with confusion.

"Yea we will go." Yoongi said.

"Yea then what about poor Jimin who looked like he probably just went through a shop full of knives that aren't covered, not only that, his head bumped into a full cement floor with full force."

Yoongi clearly couldn't rebut back to Namjoon's words, so he just kept quiet.

"Fine, tell Jin but leave out the Jimin get injured part or he would skin us alive." Yoongi said.

Namjoon went into his office at the top floor, to give a call to Jin to tell that Jimin isn't going.

"Jimin, we won't force you but you have to tell us we have to know." Hoseok said and Jimin nodded.