Chapter 46

Guess what guys, they are late and they are the ones who said to meet at 2pm. We ended up not going with our initial plan of watching a movie. Anyway, another chapter is out after I got home from the outing.

~~~

Time skip

It was the next morning and finally the boys are back in school again. When Jin saw them, Jin was furious.

"You guys don't even have an ounce of respect for me. I know it was the holidays but all of you have extra classes for god sakes. You guys are graduating. Oh my god!" Jin was scolding them in his office.

All boys just look unbothered except Jimin who has his head down. He never got scolded bu the teachers before and he was getting scolded now because he missed classes that were scheduled during the holidays.

"I'm so sorry Mr Kim, it won't happen again." Jimin sobbed as he wiped the tears that were falling from his eyes. All the boys look over to the shorter boy beside them crying, even Jin looked over.

"Jimin, come on, don't cry anymore. It's just the extra lessons were really important, I don't know to help you guys now because you're behind the class by quite a margin." Jin said as he flipped through the reports.

"I know, I'm sorry Mr Kim, I'll make sure that I go for anything you tell us to go for school." Jimin was still wiping his tears away from his eyes.

Jin sighed before handing a ring file full of assignments to all 6 boys, "You have to complete it by next week and you have to keep up with the work you will be given for the whole week. Thats all, you can all go back."

Jin dismissed all the boys and went back to grading papers.

The boys all stood outside comforting the still crying boy.

"Jimin, it's fine, it's only one time."

"Yeah Jimin, you're way better than me."

"Jimin, it's okay."

"But I've never been scolded before and all these assignments is too much. If only I kept coming to school to get the assignments, then it wouldn't be too much." Jimin sobbed.

All the boys just sighed.