Chapter 32

Today is tiring... well it's mid-autumn, similar to the korean 추석, I celebrate it too. Mainly cause I'm 18 based on the lunar calendar. So I have to like walk some flower road thing that would help me to earn money in future. Trust me it's not a damn good experience when everything doesn't work out and arguments spark.

So I'm writing to relieve the stress. I swear having a superstitious mother is pretty bad honestly. Sighh anyway... to the story we go....

~~~

"I think everyone is here..." they were all in the meeting room. Apparently Namjoon decided to brief the group about the upcoming mission as well as letting the people know about Secrets. He will also reveal the truth.

"So I guess all of you would know we have an upcoming mission with a rival company." Some nods and yea around the room of 7 of them.

"Just cut to the chase Namjoon, we don't really have a lot of time here especially if the damn thing is tomorrow, so hurry the fuck up." Yoongi, as usual, is impatient.

"Fine fine. So we are supposed to kill this man, since Secrets would bust him out if he were to be jailed. So our weapons would be chosen by Hoseok and Taehyung as usual. This man has been dealing drugs behind the cover of his company." Namjoon continued with the boring briefing.

Namjoon paused before moving on to the last slide, it was a couple. He was pretty sure Jimin knows them. Jimin's eyes started to tear, it was his parents.

"I think Jimin should know these two people very well." Namjoon paused before continuing, "This couple is Jimin's parents. They were murdered by Secrets."

When that sentence came out, Jimin went into a state of shock. He had been in there for so long but doesn't know that his parents were murdered by them.

Shock slowly morphed into anger.

"Jimin calm down, we are still in a meeting. We can let you release your anger during the mission. We will kill Secrets." Namjoon said before continuing with the training schedule for that day and dismissed the meeting.

Taehyung immediately dragging Jimin to his own training room that had many things to smash.

"Here relieve your stress here, break everything if you want, someone will clean it up later." Taehyung gave Jimin a hug and left Jimin to himself.