Chapter 44

"Jimin we need to go. You can bring them with us. We will just put them in the trunk." Yoongi said as he placed a hand on Jimin's shoulder.

Jimin nodded before easily picking up Kenny and carrying him on his shoulder. Kenny groaned in pain being lifted up by Jimin. He had never known that Jimin could do this.

Reb was simply just shot in the head and left to die in the place.

Jungkok walked to the room to bring their client out, "There, he is dead. The company is yours now. Please take care of it well unless you want to be our trophy as well."

The man nodded and handed the cheques to Jungkook, "Here is the money." Jungkook smiled and took the cheque with him and walked over to the group.

"Sir! If the cheques can't be cashed, you know your head will be on the table!" Yoongi smiled and walked away.

The boys walked over all the dead bodies and those that were still alive just watched them leave. They cant do anything, they were hurt pretty badly.

Soon sirens were heard, the police arrived to the scene once again, late. Why are the authorities always late here? I don't know.

The boys made their way to the car and Jimin threw Kenny to their trunk, making sure that the guy's hand is completely restrained and tied a piece of cloth over his hand.

"You better not try to escape, or I'll make sure your life is worse than living hell." Jimin threatened before closing the trunk harshly.

"Damn that was hot Jimin." Hoseok said with a shocked face  as he looked at how Jimin treated Kenny.

"Hmm I can top you anytime Hobi hyung." Jimin gave the innocent smile and everyone was completely fooled by it.