Chapter 21

"Is there anything else we need to know for this mission other that all these basics?" Jungkook asked as he took notes on a small notebook he brought around.

"Ahh no, other that the fact that Secrets is trying to compete with us on this mission." Namjoon said as he disconnected his iPad from the cable.

Taehyung and Jungkook stood up and left the room while Yoongi sits there frozen.

"Hyung, what are you thinking about that have you frozen this way? We already ended the meeting." Namjoon sat on the seat beside Yoongi.

"I'm plotting to kill whoever is in charge of Secrets. Jimin doesn't deserve to be treated this way." Yoongi muttered loud enough for Namjoon to hear. The walls have ears.

"Ok then. I've emailed you the profiles of the main people in that building. Mainly Kenny and Reb. Reb is Kenny's right hand person." Namjoon slightly explained as he flipped through his papers.

"Oh yea, Yoongi, your mum sent a threat to you to your phone number. I just checked it." Namjoon said which made Yoongi look up at him in surprise.

He thought he had already handled his mother's situation, this is so damn annoying. Yoongi sighed before nodding then making his way out of the meeting room.

"If that's how everyone is going to play, I shall give them what they want." Yoongi took out his guns and walked to the shooting range.

Namjoon looked at the cctv on his iPad before sighing. This whole situation isn't even calm, but the storm is still brewing.

He sighs as he looked through Jimin's files, he muttered to himself, "His parents are assassinated by Secrets...well this is some interesting shit we are getting on."

Namjoon closed his files before tell everyone they can go home. He dragged the remaining 3 boys with him to the cafe leaving Hoseok to stay and look after Jimin.