Chapter 6

"Urm, I specialise in guns and hacking mainly. I never really tried the rest or even train in those areas but I do work out a little." Jimin said and there was a sparkle in Taehyung's eyes.

"I guess even if I did kidnap you, I'd probably fail with you being so strong." Taehyung chuckled which made Jimin smile.

"You could possibly have your own department, because Namjoon doesn't hack places, or at least his department doesn't. He mostly look at videos or google about them, which is pretty useless when you are trying to find incriminating evidence. He is quite basic in hacking." Taehyung became really talkative when it came to this.

"Ahhh well I really need to give you to Yoongi hyung now, Jungkook is last because he wants to challenge you in a fist fight. It's okay, Yoongi's department is extremely boring." Taehyung whispered before opening the door to Yoongi's office and pushing Jimin in.

"Hey baby...." Yoongi awkwardly said, not used to the pet name thing.

"So now we calling each other sweet names now?" Jimin smiled before walking over to Yoongi.

"Hmm I'm trying it out since, you are my boyfriend after all. Well damn were you dominant in bed, but you get shy so easily." Jimin gave his eye smile, finding it cute that Yoongi feels shy in using pet names.

"Hmm okay then tell me more about your department then." Jimin sat down right opposite of Yoongi and waited for the older to explain.

"I handle money for the most part, with accounts and everything. I also handle the government officials." Yoongi said as he started to click away.

"I guess Taehyung was right when he said yours is the most boring." Jimin muttered but Yoongi heard.

Yoongi huffed and pouted but continued anyway, "it isn't what you think it is. The government? They are all liars and sly, cunning foxes."

Yoongi have a smirk on his face, "I'm equally as cunning and sly as them."