Chapter 86

:::In Secrets Headquarters:::

The guy sat there on his personal throne. They weren't wrong at all, he had switched bodies with someone else.

"Where the hell are they? Are they going to keep me waiting like this?" Kenny muttered to himself. Men and women stand at the sides in two lines.

Loyal to their ruler, or so they thought.

"I'm getting so bored. Kill each other for me. You will die in honour." His voice boomed throughout the room. The men and women simply drew out weapons of all kinds, killing each other.

They only follow the orders of their ruler, the only ruler in their minds. This blood bath just makes Kenny chuckle.

Did I say that he was crazy? If I haven't, he is damn fucking mad.

After he managed to get a lot of manpower, he expanded his own empire. He is treated like a king. He got more resources.

Apparently God was on his side, his surgery was extremely successful and he had transferred himself to another body. He just sits there staring at all the corpses or almost corpses lay on the ground lifelessly.

He called for someone to clean up the bodies. This is a daily entertainment, used to have more people but they weren't able to get more people. Everyone has pretty much locked themselves up in the safety of their own homes.

"Ughhh! People nowadays should get out more so I can have more fun. I really need Suga to strike now. I can't continue to waste my resources like this." Kenny yawned before walking down from his throne and walked on the blood soaked carpet.

He left the room to go to bed. He needs the energy to fight Yoongi after all.

"I hope they attack tomorrow because I can't wait anymore." Kenny mumbled before falling asleep.

His wish will come true.