Chapter 92

Bless my soul because I am going to have so much stuff going on next year.

~~~

"My, my, the baby bird has finally left the nest huh?" Kenny mocked. He knows Jimin's abilities and it definitely isn't up to par yet. Jimin is just weak to him.

"You're getting cocky..." Jimin smirked as he walked around the counter and stand next to Kenny. Kenny looked at Jimin.

"Heh, no hard feelings for past mistakes?" Kenny smiled, well it wasn't a very familiar smile at least.

"You're so wrong Kenny, so wrong." Jimin grabbed the small knife in his pocket and jammed it into Kenny's thighs. A blood curdling scream sounded throughout the café. All the girls stare at Kenny weirdly but went back to what they were doing.

Jungkook was holding Kenny up so the guy doesn't fall the the ground and let the blood drip all over the floor.

"You have to watch your back Kenny, because I am coming for you. We are coming for you." A dark expression is seen from Jimin, before the knife was pulled out.

Jungkook hurriedly rushed to bring Kenny out and handed the coffee to the guy. Kenny just fell to the floor, his blood already staining the cement pavement. The passers-by just stared at him but never offer any help.

He created this uncaring world, and just when he needs it most, it slaps him in the face.

He used the wall as a support to stand up as he tries to limp back to his building. He couldn't call anyone, it isn't a major injury but it is still an injury.

When he reached the building he immediately dropped to the floor. The people there helped him up and patched up the wound.

"Prepare the weapons and the people we will attack them now." He spat and winced in pain, "I never thought that weak Jimin would be the one to inflict this wound on my leg."