Chapter 83

Can you guys hold your spice?

I like to think that I can hold my spice well, at least Samyang 2x spicy, is okay I guess....?

~~~

"I guess we will start attacking soon then..." Yoongi says before eating the food in front of him. I mean tell me which one of you wouldn't, it is Jin's home cooked food.

Fite me.

"Well then, get some rest, we will go get weapons tomorrow before going to Hoseok's house and we start planning. If you plan on doing something with your partners please be quiet, people are trying to sleep..." Namjoon sighed.

Jin looked over with a smirk, "How are you sure you wouldn't be doing something as well Namjoon?"

Namjoon blushed a whole lot after that statement and a whole lot of 'oooo's followed after that.

"Looks like someone to eyeing his prey." Hoseok wiggled his eyebrows and everything laughed except Namjoon who seem to blush even harder, if that is even possible.

"Ok ok enough teasing, let our friend live. He would die in embarrassment like this." Yoongi said with food still in his mouth.

Well he just wants to eat in peace but clearly no one at the table wants that.

"Why do you only care about eating? It concerns your best friend's happiness." Yoongi couldn't help but roll his eyes at that.

"That's cause I need to eat, to survive then I can go and sleep and go to the company tomorrow morning and then head to Hoseok's place." Yoongi sighed as he take his last mouth of food.

"You don't have to be so grumpy Yoongi hyungie." Jimin clung onto Yoongi like a koala, but Yoongi doesn't reject him just melting into Jimin's touch.

"He becomes putty in Jimin's presence. He is so damn whipped for the boy he used to bully." Hoseok whispered.

"Sigh, you know I didn't mean to... the popular kids back then... sigh... never mind, forget it." Yoongi just hugged Jimin tightly.