Chapter 74

I'm honestly sleepy while typing chapters guys...

~~~

"Jin hyung~" Jungkook whined as Taehyung let's go of his waist, "Taehyung is letting go."

"Don't 'Jin hyung' me. You are not doing anything in front of my damn breakfast you idiots. You guys are still students for god sake." Jin said as he placed 4 plates on the table.

"Jungkook, go call Jimin to have breakfast with us now." Jin asked as he sat down at the table.

Jungkook whined but still made his way to the bedrooms to get Jimin out of bed and at the dining table.

"Got a plan Taehyung?" Jin asked as he stares at the boy right in front of him.

"What plan?" Taehyung started to dig into the breakfast that was placed in front of him.

"The one to take over Secrets?" In a 'duh' tone, Jin stated.

Taehyung shook his head, "I'm just going to smash everything into bits and pieces. I'll make them hurt without hurting them physically."

"You're a true sadist." Jin commented before starting to eat the breakfast he have prepare for all of them.

"I agree, but Jungkook likes it so that's all that matters." Taehyung smiled slightly before finishing the last bite of food. He ate quickly.

"Eww tmi Taehyung, tmi and I'm your teacher, oh my god! I need to bleach and ears and my brains." Jin groaned as he pushed his plate away.

"I got Jimin here!" Jungkook cheered before returning to his seat on Taehyung's lap.

Jimin sat on one of the chairs closer to Jin and further from the lovey dovey couple in the room.

"I don't know why Yoongi hyung is dragging the time. With Secrets, you need to act as quickly as possible and not wait for them to be unbeatable." Jimin muttered as he brought the food to his mouth.

Waiting is a bad idea.