Chapter 68

I'm thinking of making a roleplay book.

Any groups/anime characters you guys want to see?

It's just for fun^^

~~~

Yoongi, Hoseok, Namjoon and Jay sat at the living room. Jin and the younger boys already head to bed leaving the 4 alone to discuss whatever.

"When's the shipment?" Yoongi asked. He was already dozing off but he could manage for now.

"6am."

At that everyone shot up and stare at Jay with a expression we all know so well. They can't believe what the boy had just said. No one could at this point.

"Are you fucking with me, because I swear to god that if it's 6am I'll have to slaughter you. Dude have you any idea what time is it?" Yoongi whisper shouted not wanting to wake up those who are already asleep.

Jay nodded and he pointed to his wrist, "Time is running out. We need to leave now."

Yoongi just smack Jay's head really hard while glaring at him.

"You are so dead Jay. We could have met yesterday but you chose today. I'll get the guns but I'm taking some for making me rush. I still want my 85." Yoongi went to wash up first changing into full black clothing, topping it off with a black mask and a black leather jacket.

Hoseok and Namjoon also wearing full black with a black mask. Hoseok wearing a black cap and Namjoon a black beanie.

Yoongi walked over to Jay and pulled his collar. All four of them entered the car. Yoongi on the passenger seat and Hoseok on the driver's seat.

Namjoon sat with Jay at the back.

4 of them made their way to the location to collect the arms.

They went to the place to collect the illegal arms.

Yoongi want to sigh because this could well be a trap and he might even be shot before he even has time to react to anything.

He parked the car nearby and pulled Jay together with him out of the car. They walked to the crates that were guarded by some men.