Chapter 90

Kenny is frozen on the spot, he was scared that he would lose his life once more. Jay and Jin walked out of the manager's office together with Hyuk.

Jin was teaching Jay the ropes so he was shocked at the scene in front of him.

"It's him..." Jay whispered and Jin understood. It is Kenny's new body, well there isn't much you can say about the new body. It pretty much looks like a normal businessman, but there are blood stains on his suit and neck. His shoes had blood too.

"So you want to attack me here right in the open? You must be so naive, I can easily call my agents." That cocky smile appeared on an unfamiliar face once again.

"Oh no, we will make sure we give you a peaceful death, one that doesn't require any screams. No one would help you and you cant call as well." Taehyung had all the loose things in Kenny's pockets or on his body.

The knife is already digging past the clothes Kenny wore and reaching his skin right beneath the knife.

The cold blade, matching the cold and cruel action they are about to take.

The atmosphere in the cafe has not changed, like a barrier is set around the four people. Girls were still chatting and having fun, taking pictures, not even noticing the knife that was in the room.

"Oh you are wrong so wrong. I can easily call my agents with this metal piece I had installed inside this body." Kenny smirked. He knows nothing can stop him now.

"Don't worry though, no signal can pass through this place anyway, in case we couldn't take whatever away from you." Jungkook said and fear flashed across Kenny's eyes.

Jimin smiled, "You are too careless, just a simple make up and new clothes, you cant even recognise us."

"Let's play games, shall we?"

~~~

Their duality makes you unable to recognise the bts members right??