Chapter 40

Time skip

It is mission night. The boys were all gearing up for the mission tonight. It is once again a party, but it was a party by their client so that the man would be taken out easily.

"Guys wear your vests then wear the suits I have prepared. We don't have time to dilly dally here." Hoseok called as he brought out a clothing rack, each with a tag and their names.

"Guys we need to be careful because Secrets will also be there. Our client told us the owner of the company is bring extra people to the party so keep your eyes peeled. You can kill those people from Secrets, just take note of your bullets, I want to know how many are left." Yoongi said as he typed on his laptop.

He closed his laptop and keep it away before getting changed into his clothes.

Yoongi saw Jimin at one side seemingly distraught, so he walked over to Jimin.

"Hey Jimin what's wrong baby?" He used his most gentle voice as he held the hands of his lover, rubbing gently on Jimin's knuckles.

"I don't know, I feel scared but I really want to do this because they had done worse things to me in the past. I don't know if I really can do this and keep my words of killing them all off." Jimin was slightly shaking and it saddened Yoongi.

"Don't worry, we will help you, all 5 of us will be there. Look I know it can be scary and they hurt you so badly, but you see you have healed and what doesn't kill you makes you stronger." Yoongi gave his rarely seen gummy smile.

"Seriously hyung? Kelly Clarkson?" Jimin smiled before giving a peck to Yoongi's cheeks, which make Yoongi pout, "Thanks hyung, for cheering me up."

"Hey you're forgetting something..." Yoongi's pout persisted.

"What? I didn't forget anything at all...." Jimin is acting dumb.

Yoongi pointed to his lips which made Jimin giggle, it made the fear go away, looking at Yoongi acting cute in front of him.

Jimin placed a peck on Yoongi's lips.

Hoseok then commented, "Since when will we see the real action?" He had a smirk hanging on his face, "Anyway, let's go, it's show time baby."

~~~

I know like this book barely has any Jin, but I promise that in the next book, there will be more Jin action. This book mainly focuses more on Yoongi's secret company and Jimin's supposed job at Secrets (which didn't happen. I might have another flashback for that and fill in all the holes.