Chapter 45

You can ignore this whole thing in italics if you don't want to hear me rant. Technically not hearing but whatever.

I'm getting fed up. No it isn't about wattpad or you guys. I cant believe it you know, when I go out with my friends and having to accommodate their schedule and to their convenience. I'm honestly not very keen on going out with them but they want to. They keep saying their broke but like when other people ask them to go out, they would gladly go. I don't even know what they are thinking about. Just because im okay with anything they treat me like im nobody. They aren't very good friends honestly, they kinda suck ass though. And they just throw tantrums like anytime they want, they are the same age as me, in 2 years time we will have our work attachments soon and they acting like kids. Not sure why they are complaining about their low gpa if they have such attitudes towards things.

Hmmm i have a lot more to say but like I'll stop here if not this becomes a rant chapter and you will only hear me rant on and on.

~~~

They all entered the car and drove back to the office to get the guy at the trunk off first.

"Why not let the rest go back first? Namjoon, Taehyung and I will go back to the company with the guy." Yoongi said as he made his way to Hoseok's house. Hoseok just nodded, holding Jimin in his arms, the boy already asleep, probably exhausted from his first mission.

Yoongi dropped both boys off and went off to Jungkook's house where he dropped Jungkook off. It has been days since they all went back home. Now the rest of the three boys and the guy in the trunk made their way to the company. They will have to lock the guy up first.

"We are going to have him wrapped up and treated before throwing him into our newest holding facility that I got not too long ago. Tae you will carry him. Namjoon you will go wash up and get your department to go rest because they have been up for days, then you go home. I'll send Taehyung home before going to our base. You can go there if you want, or you can just wait for me." Yoongi said before slowly turning into the basement carpark.

All of them have very obvious eye bags under their eyes, for this mission alone they spent nights to plan so that they would easily finish them off without any delays. They carried out what Yoongi said.

Then Yoongi went upstairs the check the cheque amount before putting it into and envelope and slotting it into his drawer.

He walked down and it was completely empty. Most of the lights are still on but there isn't a single soul in sight.

Yoongi saw Namjoon waiting, his fingers constantly tapping on the iPad. Yoongi sat beside him to wait for Taehyung to come down which he soon did.

"Lets go home and deal with him after school. Jin hyung will kill us for missing so many days." Yoongi yawned and walk downstairs with the boys to his car and they all left the place.

The chaos isn't even over yet.

~~~

I'm thinking of getting a industrial piercing. It looks damn cool but like my mum is going to kill me if I pierce my ears again.