Chapter 64

"Wow Yoongi, after so many years, you are still the same guy I know." Jay commented before getting a drink for himself as well.

"We are still young, what do you mean by so many years? We only stop meeting each other like 4 years ago when we were young, dumb and broke." Yoongi said placing his cup down glaring at his so called friend, Jay.

"Aish Yoongi, just drop the act and be serious. I bet you know that Secrets is slowly taking over Korea and they are spreading slowly to the rest of the world. We need to stop them here and destroy them completely." Jay is furious. The cool and calm Jay is angry, which is never a good thing.

"I know. These chemicals are what the Secrets army are made of — a whole lot of brainwashing and programming. It makes anyone loyal to Secrets." Yoongi explained as he took out the locked up box.

Yoongi won't open it, not even for Jay who had been his friend for the longest time and Jay knows it. He just looked the box, boring holes into it, hoping that he would see the inside of it.

"Really? Oh my god, you humans, so gullible and naive simply believing in every word others say." Jay sighed as he pushed the box back to Yoongi.

"Okay seriously though, get straight to the point, I still don't know what favour you're asking for." Yoongi looked at his friend straight in the eyes, looking tor the answers he need.

"Stop trying to look for it I'll tell you but not here. The walls have ears. Let's go." Jay stood up, he downed his drink and placed the cup on the counter. He left some cash on the table, the three other boys doing the same and the left the club.