Chapter 23

"Hyung, loosen up, Secrets won't be here at this café you know...." Namjoon tried to ease Yoongi's tensed body. He has been this way since he entered the café, paranoid that something might happen.

"Yea but they are unpredictable." Yoongi answered as he cleared the plates. The place busy as usual and well with a crowd this big, you just can't let your guard down.

"You shouldn't-" Namjoon was cut off by a gunshot. It sounded not too far from the place. The chatter from the girls in the café ceased, then it became hectic, chaotic, crazy.

"Well what were you going to say Namjoon." Yoongi's stare is quite firm as he pulled out the gun from the inside of his apron. He walked out into the cold night air blowing against him.

Taehyung and Jungkook following Yoongi as Namjoon escorted the customers to a safer place.

Yoongi came face to face with a masked man. The man's face is completely covered, there is no way of recognising the person behind the mask.

Yoongi, without hesitating, shot the guy on the shoulders and the legs. The guy didn't even fight back or shoot back at him. The man is definitely a noob.

Jungkook walked over to the man who is already toppled over on the floor and removed the mask. Namjoon walked out just in time, he walked towards Jungkook to take a look at the man, when he was shot.

Namjoon fell to the floor groaning, his white uniform slowly dying red from his blood.

"Tae go help Namjoon, ask Jungkook to carry the man into the café as well. It's dangerous out in the open." Yoongi said before shooting someone in the head.

Yoongi felt the presence and he has some sick aim, easily killing off the killers in the dark. They went into the cafe to treat Namjoon.