Chapter 59

"Oi! Dinner is ready!" Hoseok called out as he placed the plates of fried rice on the counter. The boys all rush to the table except for Jin who just laughed at the childish behaviour of his students.

All the boys dig into the food as Hoseok hung up the apron he was wearing. He scooped some of the fried rice for himself and started to eat as well.

"Hoseok! You get an A for home econs. This is so damn goood. You should be the cook at the cafe the girls will all love it." Jin complimented which made Hoseok very happy.

"Thanks hyung. Anyway, you found a new place for the cafe? What about manager-nim? Oh and your company." Hoseok asked before sitting down and enjoying his food.

"My company is doing well, there's no infiltration from Secrets. The cafe, I found a place, we are getting an upgrade! As for Hyuk, he is doing well. I'm giving him a break since the cafe isn't ready yet. I keep getting complaints from the girls, they want the cafe back." Jin groaned.

In such a chaotic situation, they are still able to talk about things like it all didn't matter.

In their hearts, the whole thing is just haunting them. Time is pressuring them at full force.

"Well enough of this chit chat, we have to confirm whether that guy who died was Kenny." Yoongi said as he put his empty plate away.

"I checked. It is Kenny. Everything matches. Maybe it is the remaining agents doing this? They want to throw us over?" Namjoon said as he took out a DNA test.

It is really Kenny.

"I don't know, I think the situation is more than meets the eye. Knowing Kenny, he would have done something crazier, maybe he transferred his brain or consciousness to a machine. I overheard him talking about it when I was training. He says the machine will be at Seoul's highest place if I didn't hear it wrong." Jimin said and all of them looked at him in surprise.

Would someone be that crazy?