Chapter 16

Anyone heard Camila Cabello newest song, Shameless? This song quite fit the relationship between Taekook in the book?

~~~

Jimin pov

I felt scared in that moment, suddenly I'm dragged into a building and I'm met with this weird guy.

"Begin? What is there to begin?" I asked. I feel my heart thumping in my throat. What are the odds of this whole situation be true?

"Oh just a little bit of training to prepare you for a little mission. You would be paid handsomely, Jimin." Oh shoot, he actually knows my name.

"Well I of course know your name Jimin. Just do as we say and you can easily live a peaceful life with a little of income." The guys said still not turning around to face me.

I know I have shock written all over my face. He knows what I'm thinking and he probably knows all my condition.

"But I don't want to train to become whoever you want me to be." I muttered.

"Well you don't really have a choice, if not we would bomb your school. All those innocent lives lost and it would be all your fault." He turned around, his piercing eyes go through me like an arrow shot.

I feel intimidated, scared, afraid, terrified, even all of these words added together would not be able to describe the amount of fear I really feel.

He meant business. I don't want anyone to suffer because of me, my decisions. He is so goddamn manipulative.

I don't know and I swear the internal battle I'm having is not solving this problem that I'm facing.

"Well? I need an answer from you Jimin. It's all up to you, no one is forcing you to accept this deal." He has a smirk on his face. I knew the threats itself is already forcing me to join him.

If I don't, the lives at stake would be too high. I can't have that happening. I can't bear to see the lives lost and all the grief from the parents of lost lives.

That can't happen.

"Fine deal. I'll train." I replied monotonously.

"That's a great choice." He beamed, "Ricky! Get him ready!"

A guy walked in and dragged me away to a training room.

That was where it all began, all this bullshit, all this pain that I'm experiencing, it is all them. It is all their doing.