Chapter 17

I'm living life a little! HAHAHA so the lack of updates. It's going to get a little interesting? And by living life I mean shopping for clothes!!! Eek! My mom is bringing me to shop for clothes tomorrow 😝😝 ok I swear I'm bad at choosing clothes, I rather choose earrings.

~~~

"Jimin? Jimin? Jimin!" Hoseok shouted as he tried to get Jimin to snap out of his daze. Jimin then looked around frantically.

"Hey are you okay? You look quite pale and urm you're perspiring a whole lot." Yoongi took out his handkerchief and helped Jimin swipe the perspiration off.

"Yea I'm fine. It's just we may or may not have more problems on the plate." Jimin whispered.

They have the Yoongi's parents problem and now some secret job problem shit. I don't know.

"It's okay, we aren't that weak you know. We are complete opposite from Secrets. They break rich people out, we kill those who have committed crimes. How coincidental." Jungkook came in laughing.

"Well I definitely don't have good news." Namjoon came back in, probably after calling Jin about Jimin not turning up for work.

"What is it?" Yoongi asked, instantly becoming serious.

"They are attacking us, I mean hacking our systems. We need to set up a firewall, my department is trying to keep them away but we aren't specialist in that area." Namjoon said as he frantically types on his iPad.

"I can help, I don't know if I can completely keep them off but I can easily set up a firewall." Jimin said almost inaudibly.

Taehyung was carrying a laptop down and into the infirmary. "Taehyung you have impeccable timing, I swear it's like you can read our minds." Namjoon rushed over and took the laptop out of Taehyung's hands and placing it in front of Jimin.

"All the laptops are linked to one system?" Jimin asked as he typed furiously.

"Yea, I actually made them myself." Namjoon stated as he watched intently.

There were many command prompts on the screen the He doesn't know which one to focus on.

"Don't worry, they won't be able to access your information. After all they trained me, but they beat me up to this shape, I'm not letting them off easily." Jimin muttered.

All the boys held their breaths watching the boy type like his life depended on it.

Yoongi stared at his boyfriend's serious face with his eyes full of love. He loves him too much.