Chapter 78

Anyone heard Chicken noodle soup?

Okay, not my type of song but I have a feeling it might trend in TikTok.

I don't know it's not as catchy as other songs...

~~~

Jimin wasn't asleep when they were having that conversation. He is pretty much awake. He is now alone in his apartment, while the boys head out to get some food.

They said they won't be back for a few hours.

He sat alone in the living room with a simple t-shirt and some old shorts he found in his drawer. He didn't pack everything when he moved to Yoongi's anyway.

Then a knock came to the door. Jimin carelessly just opened the door and it was his uncle. Jimin gasped when his uncle charges at him. His neck wrapped by his uncle's hand.

"You freaking bastard! How dare you come back here huh? Look at how much pain you had caused me and your aunt." Insults continue to spew out of his uncle's mouth as Jimin struggled to take in air.

His uncle probably sense that Jimin might pass out soon so his uncle quickly let go. Jimin fell onto the floor coughing and wheezing a little, taking air at a fast rate.

Jimin's uncle, fuelled with rage, he took a glass cup and threw it at Jimin. The glass hit Jimin but didn't shatter, it only shattered into a million pieces when it fell to the floor.

"Argh!" Feeling that the simple punishment wasn't enough, Jimin's took one of the bigger pieces of glass and started to draw on Jimin's delicate skin. It was simply as if the current scars just wasn't enough.

"Hey, Jiminie I know you really hate us, but I couldn't care less. You took our lives away, leaving us homeless on the streets. You deserve to die, but I won't let you off so easily. I'll make sure you dying a death full of pain and torture." With that, he stuck the big piece of glass into Jimin's torso and left the place, making sure he didn't leave anything behind.

He got away.