Chapter 63

Time skip

It is currently midnight and the boys are at their usual hang out spot, which is at a pub in a rather quiet part of town.

Sweaty bodies pressed against each other and the hormones clouding the place. People hitting on each other and you could hear the moans from the toilets over the music.

"These people sure are loud..." Yoongi commented.

The three of them sat at the counter, waiting for his arrival to their personal party.

Well he is fashionably late for sure.

"He is the one who asked for midnight and he is late? Oh my god I will kill him if he shows up now." Hoseok grumbled.

"Kill who?" The familiar voice catches the attention of the three boys.

Hoseok immediately propel himself towards the guy and started to strangle him, he muttered, "You." Hoseoks hand's still on the guys neck.

"Hoseok calm down. Let the guy go." Yoongi said and of course Hoseok let's go of the guy.

"Thanks Yoongi, you are definitely my best friend." He said.

"You can kill him after he serves his purpose." Yoongi adds and both Namjoon and Hoseok laughed at the disheartened face of their friend.

"What favour do you need Jay? You and your vampire friends cant help you anymore? We are just human like you always said, we are weak aren't we?" Yoongi has a smirk on his face as he looked at his good friend who happened to be a modern vampire, more like the guy just moves around in the dark and have this unexplainable blood thirst.

"Yoongi, stop mocking me. I told you that they aren't vampires. I'm not a vampire either. God! I don't even know how many times I repeated that dame sentence to you." Jay groaned as he plop himself down on the chair.

"Now what is your favour?" Yoongi asked as he gulps down the glass of alcohol.