Chapter 91

"I don't think you want to cause a scene here right? You shouldn't do this." Kenny was trembling inside but he is good at hiding all the fear he feels.

Jungkook pulled the knife away and put it into it's holder, he is still holding Kenny with a tight grip. All the boys staring at him, including Yoongi, Namjoon and Hoseok.

"You know, you're so stupid Kenny. Going to a café at a time like this? Don't you know we are lurking around you?" Jimin said. He had no expression on his face, though he hates Kenny with passion.

~~~

"Jay, what are they doing right now?" Jin asked as he looked at the scene unfold. It wasn't as chaotic as he thought it would be though.

"Actually, I have no idea either. Usually they just attack immediately but I guess it's the customers being here that they are holding back." Jay replies as he access the situation in front of him.

"They plan to attack tonight..." Jin mutters.

"There might be a lot of bloodshed though, especially all the innocents that have been kidnapped by that guy over there." Jay sighs.

Jay hates the business, but it is the only business keeping him alive at the moment.

"There is nothing we can do?" Jin asks.

Both of them stand there watching everything like they were watching an awesome drama with an amazing plot and great acting.

Hyuk had excused himself into the office, not wanting to he involved in the mess if it were to ever happen.

"Nahh we can't do anything, we can't bring back the memories that have been removed. If I am right, he would have all of them deleted. He wants loyal servants, not unmotivated employees." Jay had done business with Kenny a few times and honestly, the things are getting really heated, well not really but just roll with it yah?

~~~

Heyyoooo!! 7 days till my school starts.