Chapter 73

"Acting rashly won't get you anywhere." Taehyung walked out rubbing the sleep out of his eyes. He sat at the dining table near where Jin was and Jay looked offended placing his hands on his chest.

"Games are life." Jay pouted.

"Yea, but we don't really have time for rash decisions, especially stupid ones made by a vampire." Taehyung grumbled.

"I am not a goddamn vampire for the millionth time. I just prefer night work over day and I have blood thirst okay? That doesn't make you a vampire." Obviously mad that Yoongi gave the wrong information about himself.

"Whatever makes you sleep at night hyung." Taehyung muttered before going to grab a glass of juice for himself as he waited for Jin to finish cooking the food.

"Fine. I'm going to take a nap." Jay huffed and went to the rooms to sleep as well.

"Namjoon, you should go sleep. You haven't had a good night sleep and it's bad for you." Jin shouted from the kitchen.

Namjoon kept the cash carefully before going to bed as well, he himself exhausted from the activities they've been having the past few days.

All 3 of them drifted to dream land, giving their bodies time to recharge.

Jungkook washed up in the only bathroom there and walked out hugging his boyfriend Taehyung.

"Tae, do you think we would be able to survive this war?" He let his head rest on Taehyung's shoulder, his eyes closing as he taking in the sweet scent of Taehyung's cologne.

"Yea of course we will. We are the best team ever." Taehyung cheered as he downed the juice.

Taehyung pulled Jungkook onto his lap and have his hands wrapped around Jungkook's waist.

"You ain't escaping my cage little bunny." Taehyung teased.

"Not in front of my toast Taehyung Kim!" Jin scolded.

~~~

I just wanted to rhyme^