Chapter 85

Sia la weather damn bad.

Sometimes hot sometimes cold a bit fucked up sia.

Knnbccb fuck the weather.

I swear if you understand the abbreviation, I'll clap for you, legit. Well unless you actually type them to your friends some times... then urm it's bad, don't do it.
~~~

"Calm down Hoseok. I think Yoongi just wants us to use a tactic that we all know most. Kenny and his recruits are definitely not students. They will never be able to predict us." Namjoon explained trying to cool his friend down.

Hoseok took a few deep breaths to calm himself down. He rarely loses his cool, close to never. Maybe he is desperate to return the freedom to the people. Maybe he is scared to fail.

All the boys are definitely scared to fail this whole thing right now. It doesn't just concerns them, it concerns (possibly) the whole world.

"Okay so what about school?" Hoseok finally calms down before listening to Yoongi. Of course the whole idea is ridiculous but I swear you would agree with Yoongi from his explanation.

Yoongi took a long ass time just to explain to the two boys about his idea of using school as the main concept of their plan.

"Okay, I get what you're saying, but I feel like it's difficult. I'm thinking maybe ambush attack or an inner job." Namjoon provides his input.

Slowly their plan is coming together and they would be able to break free the chains of Secrets from the Society.

"So it's set huh? Our plan?" Hoseok asked with a smile on his face. He feels relief that now they have an actual plan against a competitor with a lot of manpower at the moment.

"Yea pretty much, I guess it's ready. We will set out on the date itself. You guys better get ready, I'm not ready to put any injuries in our statistics for mission." Namjoon sigjs as he places the iPad down onto the table.

"We will be risking our lives for the freedom of others, so be prepared for the worse but of course, I'll never let the worse happen to any of you." Yoongi says as he pulls his teo best friends in for a hug.