Chapter 38

Hmmm I guess I'm happy?

My gpa: 3.91 (max: 4.0)
+ I am admitted into the director's list :) it's a good thing.

~~~

Kenny sent the email and immediately he got a call from the scientist. He was shocked but he still answered the call and immediately bombarded by the voice that he is very familiar with.

"Why do you suddenly want such a huge batch for? This is dangerous you know."

"I need it for my cause. You better comply. I'll give you a lot of money for all of that."

"You know it isn't possible. We need approval from the head of the scientist."

"I don't care what you do, you have to do this. I'm desperate, I'm going against Suga. I really need those chemicals by hook or by crook. It is important in this plan of mine."

"Suga? You must be fucking crazy brother. It is impossible, if you really want it, I can make a small batch for you."

"Fine it's better than nothing."

He hung up the call, and stared at the pieces of paper in front of himself. Is everything going against him?

"I'm pretty sure there is some superior power up there, making my life extremely difficult." He huffed.

"Yea duh obviously that someone is me."

"Who the hell are you? No one and I mean no one will control my life. Not even you, whoever you are. No one rules my life." He was fuming with anger.

"Your life is already set by me."

He screamed and yelled in his office after hearing a mysterious voice which he didn't know where it came from.

"What the hell Kenny! I am training the trainee agents for fuck sake keep you damn voice down!" Reb came in and started to yell at Kenny who was crouched on the floor.

"There was a voice. The voice told me that my life is set to stone by them." Kenny shouted, "No one controls my life."

"Kenny you must be going crazy being stuck in your office. Come let me bring you out." Reb dragged Kenny out of the office by force and brought him outside of the building to take a walk.

"Be careful..."

~~~

Hehehe so like I know this chapter is quite bad 🤣🤣 but like hope you guys like it.

I'm so happy about my gpa though :)