Chapter 48

The 3 boys stayed behind as the rest of the class made their way to their next class. Their teacher waited until the whole class have left before speaking, "Please come down to the front."

"I saw you three with another three other boys from our school yesterday at the party that I was at." The teacher started off.

The 3 of them have their eyes widened.

"We have a good explanation please." Yoongi said, he was completely fumbling with his words.

"You don't have to explain, Mr Kim told me what you boys do." He paused a little before continuing his lecture to the boys, " I know it is good, what you boys do, but you killed so many innocents. They weren't part of the deal, were they? No so why'd you kill them. It's bad enough."

"Mr Choi, I can explain. Yesterday, our mission clashed with Secrets who break crime doers out of jails or help them to escape the law. They outnumbered us and tried to kill us so we have no choice but to kill those part of Secrets." Namjoon said.

"We made sure we didn't kill innocents and only those with weapons. We also brought the innocents to safety so they wont be shot in the cross fire. We took precautions Mr Choi." Hoseok added to Namjoon's explanation.

"Boys it is dangerous for you to engage in such activities that involves dangerous weapons. You should stop." Mr Choi said extremely calmly, too calmly.

"You're not our teacher." Yoongi said.

"I am, but I also am working for Secrets now." He laughed quite maniacally, almost like he is going crazy himself.

Yoongi simply shot his teacher in the head. Yes Yoongi brings his gun to school in case something happens. The next class will be walking in soon.

He placed the teacher on the table and covered his body with his jacket. They wrote on the board for the students to self study, before leaving.