Chapter 8

"Im sworn into secrecy hyung. I can't tell you anything but I'll say this, I will never get you guys hurt, never in this lifetime." Jimin said.

Kind of frustrated because his cover was blown, not exactly cover, he was caught in it. It happened a little before Yoongi asking him to be his contract boyfriend to piss Taehyung off.

He still acted weak, more like he really was weak, and let them all bully him till their hearts content.

"Sigh seriously? Don't act virgin please." Yoongi is being annoyed. Jimin had his head lowered and he is feeling guilty and upset. He cant say anything.

The fact that he had been found out he was already in huge trouble, who knows what trouble he would be faced with later on.

"Come one Jimin, a relationship builds on trust and you're not actually trusting me right now baby." Yoongi is pretty much begging Jimin.

This is a top secret place handling with top secret weapon and machinery carrying out top secret cases. He cannot let all of this slip by him, just because he had let Jimin into the business secrets.

Then there was a knock on the door.

"Come in." Yoongi said and Jungkook entered the room.

"I'm back hyung. Should I bring Jimin hyung in my department then?" Jungkook asked.

Yoongi took a look at Jimin before looking at Jungkook then gave a nod. He let Jimin leave his office and he immediately plopped down on his leather chair.

"Sigh this whole thing is giving me such a headache and it isn't doing me any good at all." Yoongi went onto the laptop and started typing away.

~~~

Jungkook just brought Jimin to his office and they say down.

"Seriously, I have nothing to show you about hand on hand combat. I'm pretty sure you know. The guys probably tried to scare you saying I want a match, no I don't cause I'm exhausted." Jungkook said before slumping on the bed he has in his office.

Jimin just stood there staring at him in disbelief.