Chapter 57

If you guys are bored there are other bts ff I've written like:

Loving the devil (Jimin x reader) completed

Crazy | Jimin x bts

The royal tutor | bts

There are no ships in these books. At least I don't plan to have ships in the books.

Flames | bts (co-written by geminirumisidd )

There are more books, but I'm too unmotivated to complete them, since barely anyone reads them. If you are really interested you can go ahead to my profile and check on the works I have. If you comment I might actually update them.

Hybrids | bts (contain ships)

Forced into submission | bts

Persona | bts

Nightly sevices (it is a bts ff, I just didn't put bts on the title)

If you are bored you are free to check the above books out, if you want, or you could browse the huge selection of books on wattpad🤣

I'm slowing down my updates because school is starting and I have to get supplies for school. I'll also be hanging out with my friends more before school starts. So yea if you're bored ^^
~~~

"This is really getting out of hand. Why is no one stepping out to do something? The government, are they asleep?" Jimin complained. It isn't an every day thing that you see people side with the bad guy in whatever case, but it is happening now, to them.

"There are probably moles in the government currently so we are definitely doomed this time." Namjoon said as he typed on his iPad. Namjoon can't live without his iPad.

"Anyway, no matter what happens we will get through this. We will meet my friend tomorrow at midnight, he will help us as ling as we help him. I guarantee with my life." Yoongi promised everyone in the car at the moment.

Honestly the car is simply quiet from here on out, no one knows what to talk about and what to comment. Even Jin, the oldest, a teacher, a businessman, the wisest doesn't know what the say. All kept quiet as Yoongi drove back to his home.

It was an unusual sight on their way to Yoongi's house. All the shops were closed, there wasn't a single soul walking on the pavements. The lights were all switched off, basically complete darkness except for Yoongi's car headlights.

There were no cars, the public transportation looks like it had shut down.

"Wow the drastic change though." Jin commented.

"Jin hyung, I'm scared. What is going to happen to us?" Jimin hugged Jin for some comfort in this dystopian-like world.

"Don't worry, we will be fine. We will find a way to save this place, to save our home okay?" Jin rubbed Jimin's shoulders.

"Taehyung? Jungkook? Why so quiet?" Hoseok asked, who also happen to be sitting beside them.

"Nothing, we were just thinking. Kenny is dead, but the agents are multiplying, but who is doing it." Jungkook spoke up first.

"Yea, I have an idea, the Kenny we killed isn't the real person. Kenny is still alive. He just looked like Kenny and was programmed with Kenny's thoughts." Taehyung added to the idea.

That's just one possibility.