Chapter 54

"What do you want?" The guy's confidence walls fell as they were broken down by the three glares he was receiving.

The bystanders all flee when they all could, not wanting to be trapped by the untouchable tension that was radiating off the group standing at the stairs.

"We want an explanation Alvin. You helped Kenny and now look at what the city looks like." Eerily calm voice echoed through the room.

"I only gave him a small amount, I don't know how he is making all these people turn. I swear, I'll show you my files." Alvin rushed up the stairs to where his lab cum office was.

The three boys following right behind him. The building look lifeless on the inside too, there is not a soul roaming the halls, only the four boys now.

Alvin grabbed his files in a rush, he went to explain how each and every chemical they dispatch must be recorded in case something happened.

"Look at the details of this." It was a form, with Alvin's name as well as Kenny's. The amount and the type of chemical given.

"I remember that this is really difficult to replicate, and I only gave him 5 millimetres worth of substance, he can't do much with it." Alvin didn't want to get into trouble especially not with the boys standing in front of him.

Yoongi shot him and glare and the guy stumbled into his chair.

"What does these chemicals do?" The gaze boring through Alvin's soul. The two other boys pretty much raids the place looking for other stuff that could be a clue.

Yoongi took out the knife from his pocket and swayed it in front of Alvin.

"Speak the truth or be part of the collection, you choose." Yoongi was in front of Alvin, his foot resting on the chair in between Alvin's legs.