Chapter 30

Can I say something?

I'm grateful for whoever is still reading this book, people probably started leaving earlier on cause it is badly written.

:)

Also, I'm sad because of Jimin 🥺 the poor man being bashed for being a human being.

~~~

Namjoon was sleeping there peacefully on the bed, bandage covering his exposed collarbone.

"Sigh, we better watch our backs, this is quite unexpected." Yoongi sighed before sitting down on the chair nearest to Namjoon.

"We will be more careful." Taehyung said as he grabbed onto Jungkook's hands to give him some comfort, rubbing slightly on his knuckles.

Their manager then walked inside the room. He looked at Namjoon with sympathy. "Hope he actually gets better, anyway, the guy is done with the bullet removal. He will be admitted next door." Their manager informed.

He walked over to give each boy a tight hug and walked over to Namjoon and held Namjoon's hand.

"Don't stay here too late. Get enough rest okay? Don't skip meals, drink more water. I don't want you boys sick." All the boys smiled at that, well except unconscious Namjoon.

Their manager became their father figure in the outside world. They saw the man leave the room and they all left afterwards. They walked to the next room and saw the man lying there on the bed.

"Hyung, you thinking what I'm thinking?" Jungkook asked as his eyes had an evil glint, his blood lust kicking in.

"Jungkook, please control yourself a little, we still want answers from this guy." Yoongi placed a hand above Jungkook's chest.

"Taehyung did you manage to admit this guy into the hospital? We won't want him escaping."

"Yea, they were too mesmerised by my looks to even check, they even said he won't be discharged without my presence." Taehyung said as he looked over at the unconscious man.

"Good, we will work on the questions once he is awake. Prep your room. We will need a lot of tools and cleaning supplies." Yoongi turned around the leave the room, he can't stand being in the room with the person who shot his good friend.