Chapter 67

This made Jay pout, 4 years and his placement had dropped so much. Hoseok then made his mission to poke at the pout on Jay's face.

"Hey! Stop poking me!" Jay glared at Hoseok and Hoseok just gave a shrug.

"Then stop pouting then." Hoseok then laid back on his seat gazing out the tinted windows of the car.

"Hyung, why so slow today?" Namjoon asked.

Yoongi continue to accelerate the car, it was supposed to be a 45 minute ride to Jimin's place, it became a 20 minute ride.

He parked the car at the car park near the building and quickly exited and entered the building and walked to Jimin's apartment.

It had been cleaned and everything.

"Jimin! We're here." Yoongi shouted into the apartment.

Jin is the first one to rush out. He hugged Hoseok, Namjoon and Yoongi. "Oh my babies, you are all safe." Jin muttered.

"We are just your students hyung." Yoongi said.

"No! You're my precious students that are still normal and sane." Jin finally sees Jay at the back, "And Jay huh? Why are you here?"

Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook rushed out to the living room as well. Jimin running over to jump on Yoongi, of course Yoongi caught the boy in his arms.

"Hyung, you know this guy?" Hoseok pointed to Jay who is shorter than himself.

Jin nodded before he went to reheat some food for the boys to eat. All the boys just sat down at the table that was in the kitchen.

"Jin, I didn't know you were with this bunch of kids on this stupid mission." Jay said and that made Jin glare at him. He gulped.

"Sorry hyung." Jin leaned against the counter and looked at all the boys who are sitting at the table.

"I honestly don't know what is going on, but please take care of yourselves. This is a very dangerous mission that you are carrying out. I don't want anyone hurt. Your safety is very important." Jin said and all the boys just nodded.

It was already 2am in the morning.