Chapter 5

Guys, finally after writing for my third year now, I'm collaborating with someone on a story. It will be posted on my account. Will you guys read it? Please🥺?

~~~

Taehyung opened one of the cupboards in his room, displaying all kinds of things.

"Well I don't know what you want to use but you're free to pick. We won't be fighting each other, just a machine that calculates the force and everything." Taehyung stated as he stood aside for Jimin to look at the collections he actually has.

"I'll pick the bat then, sweet but psycho harlequin right?" Jimin giggled before taking the plain white bat off it's hook.

Taehyung also taking a bat, "let's be fair then, and see who's the crazy one."

Taehyung walked out of his office and made his way down to one of the lower floors. It has capsules of all sizes for training melee weapons.

All of the machines are so high tech that, it is not seen out in the world yet. Taehyung led Jimin to a machine that can measure the force of the bat easily.

"Ok first you hit it lightly, then you hit it with your full force. I shall measure mine first so I can demonstrate to you." Taehyung did as he said and holy cow the numbers were crazy.

"Now you're turn. You better not be the pipsqueak you seem to be because my expectations for you are high high high." Taehyung was on his toes waiting for Jimin to strike.

He was enthusiastic, even Jungkook doesn't have as much force as he does, which is shocking to him.

Jimin struck the machine twice and Taehyung's eyes widened, his smile disappeared but soon came back even bigger.

This was the first time he saw that his numbers were the lower one on the machine. Many people had challenged him and he easily won.

"You won me by a little. Oh my god Jiminie, don't tell me that you're an all rounder." Taehyung was holding onto Jimin very tightly as he jumped.