Chapter 13

Yoongi tried to sneak out multiple times during the day, obviously Hoseok not having any of that crap and forcing Yoongi back into the office.

Well it is new, the place, there aren't many people in the building still, so mostly are mainly training places for them.

"Yoongi hyung! Stop coming out of your office. You haven't even completed the audit for today and yesterday. Jimin is fine, he is in good hands and you have to do your work seriously." Hoseok scolded just as Yoongi opens the door.

"I received a call from Dr Choi, he said Jimin is conscious now." Namjoon walked out of his own office and told the two boys who are outside as well.

Yoongi ran tor the elevator, both Namjoon and Hoseok following after him. They went to the infirmary downstairs to look at their mochi.

They walked in and they saw Jimin all patched up with bandages all over.

Yoongi walked over to take a closer look at Jimin, "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine hyung." Jimin giggled at his boyfriend's antics.

"Ok well I need to ask you why are you hurt in the first place, it looks like it has been done by someone and not by accident for sure." Hoseok looked closer at the injuries.

"I hacked into one of the cctvs of the company that I called this morning. This is the footage I got." Namjoon showed Hoseok and Yoongi the video of Jimin receiving his punishments.

"Jimin, who are they? You better tell us, if we find them ourselves they will be dead meat for sure." Yoongi warned and Jimin just stared down on his lap, he cant bring his eyes up to meet his best friends and boyfriend.

"I know the company. It is called-"

"The Job." Jimin muttered and the boys kept quiet waiting for the explanation.