Chapter 25

What do you guys think about the chapters? Are they like very bad? Are they getting worse?  I'm also wondering if you guys are skipping chapters because I update so many chapters at a time and you guys are confused. I'm pretty sure we have a time difference so it should be normal for me to update while you guys are probably sleeping right? Please don't skip chapters, you might miss out important details.

I am really building the story slowly, one cause my chapters are extremely short, two cause it's a long book, I want to take my time and not rush in the making of the plots and stuff.

Comment? :)

Just a pretty short a/n but like yea, I really hope you guys like this story as much as I enjoy writing it. This is just the third book. There will be at least 2 more (or I plan out to have two more before I end) of course there might be a sixth book but we will see.

Anyways, enjoy reading :)
~~~

This might probably be the calmest they will ever be until they strike. This whole circus show is enough to make Jin sit the boys down and started interrogating them.

The masked man was getting sent to the hospital by Hyuk to get treated, dragging Namjoon along as well since he was shot.

"What the hell is happening Yoongi? This afternoon I got a call saying Jimin is not coming, when you guys came only four of you are here. Now I get two people shot. What is going on, you better come clean with me." Jin is clearly furious.

His students were in danger and it caused chaos in his café which isn't good.

He will change to a bigger location later, he already has a place in mind, but now isn't the time to care about his café reputation.

"You see...." Yoongi started to explain how Jimin was found with major cuts and hits on his head. How the hidden people are asking for Jimin.

"So some fucked up person actually hurt the poor mochi, and not only that, wants mochi to go back to them so that they can do whatever they want to do? Now you guys are rivals and they are threatening?" Jin pretty much summarised the long story into literally two lines.

"Pretty much, but Jimin is ok, we treated him. He was unconscious, but there wasn't much blood loss, got no shit idea why they had to use the surgery room. It wasn't that serious from what I saw." Yoongi said as he fiddled with the fabric of the apron.

"We have a mission that clashes with theirs soon. I don't know if it is planned, but we checked, it's quite legit. I don't think we would be scammed. It is going to be a test of strength." Jungkook added which made Jin look up.

"Well you better kick their asses to avenge Jimin, or I won't let go of your asses." Jin threatened before calling an agent, the three boys left alone to think.

This is getting a little out of hand.