Introduction

♡ Welcome to the lovegen app! Press your fingertip on the screen to collect the data of your genotype!

♡ Download the lovegen app and find your soulmate! Meet your DNA matches!

Plot:
Taehyung is an omega living in a world where genotypes are everything and where people let their relationships get controlled by an app. But soon he learns how deep a soulmate bond can be when he meets Jeongguk. But be careful, a heartbreak can be fatal for an alpha. And the world seems to be against them.

Warnings:

♡ Omegaverse AU, this book has alphas, omegas, and betas.

♡ The genotype is the genome that makes a person either of the sub-genders and is based on hereditary genetics.

♡ This book will contain explanations about DNA and genotypes.

♡ All omegas (female and male) can get pregnant.

♡ All alphas can impregnate an omega (female and male).

♡ The love genotype application is an app to find your soulmate according to the DNA match but is misused to find sexual partners and hookups.

♡ An alpha can claim an omega by marking them with its fangs. Omegas have only one mark, but alphas can mark more than one omega.

♡ If an alpha mark an omega during their rut/heat they make a mate bond.

♡ Mate bonds can only be broken by death or heartbreak. And a heartbreak can kill an alpha.

♡ Only alphas can mark someone, betas, and omegas don't have fangs.

♡ This work is inspired by the kdrama "love alarm" and the omega/alpha/beta universe.